FFXIV - Gul

Gul

Hi Errrrrrybuddy,

My name's Tim, char name Gul. I'm friends with Cal, Inedit, JJones, and Kayvern. I'm going to be playing FFXIV at launch and they told me I should come here to introduce myself, and then be verbally abused and emotionally scarred by the responses. 

Anyways, I know Cal from way back playing FFXI on Bahamut, and I know Inedit, JJ, and Kay from WoW. I've played a ton of games over the years but all in all I'm pretty casual. Hope to see everyone in-game in a few weeks.. *cross your fingers*

Woot! Finally got you to post an intro!  I've played a few games for the last 10 years with Tim and he'd fit in well with us in FFXIV.

What class do you plan on playing at launch? What race (this is VERY important)?

I'm sure he'll be an elvaan dragoon in subligars because that's just what he does.

Howdy Gul! Let us hope we get some juicy information from the Live Letter this week and are in Open Beta soon!

What class do you plan on playing at launch? What race (this is VERY important)? Did you get a chance to play in Closed Beta at all?

Ahhh class selection, that's a tough question. Initially I was going to go LNC but I have this uncanny ability of 1) Picking the class to get nerfed the heaviest, 2) Switching to a class that gets nerfed after the nerfing of the first class. But right now my two front runners are LNC or CNJ. 

Race = I just gotta go with that gangly, awkward, dhalmel-necked Elvaan Elezen. 

I played all of b3.

Woot! Finally got you to post an intro!  I've played a few games for the last 10 years with Tim and he'd fit in well with us in FFXIV.

I'm sure he'll be an elvaan dragoon in subligars because that's just what he does.

I hate you.

Damn it, Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Totes dying over your intro!  You and your silly FF history and insider-y lingo!  

One time in WoW, Tim dragged me around on a drunken tour of MoP, swearing to me that there were "special" blue items hanging out around the world that you could just pick up!  What was supposed to be a 5 minute jaunt turned into nearly an hour of "let's just try one more spot" for these mythical items that DID NOT EXIST!  He made me go to an island and check snails for a good 10-15 min!!!!!!!  You still owe me, bro!

Get ready for a wild beantown accent, poor taste in sports teams and Battlescar Terribilactica knowledge!

:p