Application for Acceptance - Alkaia

Alkaia

Dear Nyisha & Huntyre,

Thank you for the warm welcome!  

"I could only imagine myself with a teenage daughter... *shivers*  I grew up protecting my elder sister (we are only 18 months apart) because, lol parents divorce, so I already went through the protection phase once - wonder how i'd do at a round 2."

Nyisha, The only difference would be the protection phase starts at birth and never ends and causes much gray hair.

"I actually started thinking about what i'd be like as a father the other day after my last trip teaching English to elementary school children because I am old enough to where I could be their father.  One of the girls was being teased about me being her father because she was showing me around the school.  It was hilarious and embarrassing for us both but I had to put a  204%20stop.png to it."

Nyisha, What a wonderful profession! I bet you find much love in teaching others. :love:

What do you enjoy doing in your own time? Reading? Watching TV?

When I'm not working or taking care of my family. You can find me sleeping. I  :love:  sleeping.  I also enjoy relaxing with a cup of coffee. I can also throw a really good party. I love party planning. :party:

Alkaia

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Brooksi, Pride and Lindels!

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome! Rohj has told me all about you. I really look forward to spending time with you and playing together.

Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome.

Alkaia