FFXIV Application Super Goose (BLM)

sup3rg00se

Hello Everyone,

I saw a thread on FFXIV recruitment about SCoB raid groups. This FC seemed like a great fit for me so I wanted to post a little introduction about myself and my time in FFXIV. Recently, my SCoB static broke due to life issues shortly before 2.4 dropped. I'm very laid back and wanted to find a group that was interested in progressing but also works well together. I'm currently on Midgardsormr but was looking to possibly transfer for a fresh start and to meet some new people. I'm generally on each day even if its only a brief time. Without rambling to much longer I hope for the chance to play with some like minded people.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weclome to the forums Goose!

I'm sure an officer will be along to set you up so you can browse the forums soon enough. I look forward to chatting with you tonight!

Also, mind telling us a bit more about yourself? What do you do for a living? Any hobbies? Gaming background? Left or right handed? Favorite sports team? And most importantly, what is you opinion of Lalas?

Welcome!  I've set you to Guest access so you can see the rest of the forums.  :)

I'll likely not be around when you're having your Mumble date with Grieve, so I'll leave my questions here:

- Is interior decorating the best part of the game?

- Is Aymeric the dreamiest dream to ever dream?

- Are neural networks really making a comeback, or is "deep learning" just a buzz word that will never convolve itself out of fad-dom?

Keep calm and SVM!

The correct answers are yes, of course, and omg controversy!

Haha well I can do the short bulleted version first then expand below.

I work for a university.

I brew my own beer.

Love all types of games and have been playing since I was little (28 now).

Right Handed.

Penn State Nittany Lions / Pittsburgh Penguins

All Hail the Lala master race.

Now the longer version.

I work for a Maryland state university. I do a number of things but the main part of my job is looking at military training and duties and determine how some of it can come in as college coursework. I get to travel a bit for it so that is a nice benefit of the job.

My hobbies really are brewing beer. Its hit or miss. Sometimes I impress myself and sometimes I'm appalled at the abomination I made. The craziest beer I made was a chocolate and peanut butter porter but I've actually seen some bigger brewerys do this since.

I really don't have a favorite game type. My only other MMO experience was with FFXI but that was nearly 10 years ago now. I've been playing FFXIV since relaunch last August though. 

I'm a huge sports fan but my two favorite teams are Penn State and the Pittsburgh Penguins. I grew up in PA but now live in MD but still follow both closely. Hope there is another hockey fan because we are few and far between lol.

Right handed. I was born this way.

I recently used my fantasia to become Lala. Best.... Decision.... Ever....

Weclome to the forums Goose!

I'm sure an officer will be along to set you up so you can browse the forums soon enough. I look forward to chatting with you tonight!

Also, mind telling us a bit more about yourself? What do you do for a living? Any hobbies? Gaming background? Left or right handed? Favorite sports team? And most importantly, what is you opinion of Lalas?

Welcome!  I've set you to Guest access so you can see the rest of the forums.   :)

I'll likely not be around when you're having your Mumble date with Grieve, so I'll leave my questions here:

- Is interior decorating the best part of the game?

- Is Aymeric the dreamiest dream to ever dream?

- Are neural networks really making a comeback, or is "deep learning" just a buzz word that will never convolve itself out of fad-dom?

Keep calm and SVM!

The correct answers are yes, of course, and omg controversy!

1. Considering my house has a clock, a table, a hot tub, and a bed only, I think I fail in the decorating department.

2. Totally!

3. Neural networks are coming back stronger than ever.