Sixxy's Intro/App

Sixxy

Hello all! 

My friend Oxi and I have been looking for a fun MMO with community and guild emphasis!  She discovered your guild on Reddit and so here we are ;)  We are both total noobs at FFXIV but want to give it a shot. 

I have been playing MMO's since vanilla WoW and played Rift for a couple of years (that's how Oxi and I met)..  I tried going back to WoW but unfortunatly the community aspect of the game is all but dead.  I played in hard-core guilds in vanilla wow but since have been a more "medium-core" player.  I work in a restaurant so Fridays are my mondays and it's often been hard to match up raid times.  Regardless, FFXIV seems like a well thought out and visually beautiful game so I'm gonna scope it.

Plus the outfits are smexxy! ;)

<3 Sixxy

Hi there!  Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk tonight.  When would you be free for a chat?  I'll be around until pretty late tonight, but there's always tomorrow and the weekend -- we can do mornings if that's better for your work schedule.

Welcome to our forums.     :Onion 501:

If you get scared "half to death" twice, what happens? If you are a lala, do you only get scared quarter to death? 

Why arent blueberries blue?

Computers or console master race?

Favorite color?

If you saw Justin Beiber crossing the road, do you accelerate quickly or slowly? Or would you slow down and let him pass?