Baal (wow app)

Baal

hi everyone

i am Baal,a hunter

ive been raiding with you guys last weekend and i liked it

i had a chat with your leader and ive got invited for some more :)

he also asked me to come here and say hi

my name is matthieu im 35 and i work as a carpenter in quebec in canada

i hope you guys dont mind i have a french accent when i speak in teamspeak

i play wow alot,im almost always online lol

ill do my best to bring some nice dps in the group and execute the mecanics

i love raiding and im taking it seriously,i really wanna succed :D

i dont know what else to say lol so...

hope to see you soon :)

French accent?!? Oo lala! =) 

Welcome, it was good to have you with us last week. I think we will probably not raid this weekend due to IRL Boss, but hopefully to resume the following week!

Do you like cats?

Do you like complaining about garrisons?

Do you have interest in challenge modes?

Hey another Hunter!!

Do you like to PvP?

I have been running a PvP night every Friday around 9pm central. You can come out and show these other guys and gals what its like to be a hunter with me. Easy mode. Shoot things and not die :p 

Whats your favorite spec this expac? 

Hello there Matthieu! :) We also were glad to have you with us last Sunday. One of our first comments in mumble was "I like this hunter. He helps CC." :p

Before we proceed too much further, I'd like to be fair. Though we do enjoy a rich guild history that spans several years, our WoW chapter is not currently as active as most guilds in the game. If WoW is primarily what you do with your gaming hobby time, you might find our in-game presence a little sparse. I'm by no means trying to chase you off, but I do want to be up-front with you in terms of guild membership. Another option would be to share btags for the Sunday raid; you're certainly welcome to join us each week irrespective of presence in the guild if you prefer! I would also be willing to share Guest access to the forums so you can keep up on WoW-related communications.

Now, with that out of the way, if you'd still like to apply then you're perfectly welcome to. :D Let me know how you'd prefer to proceed... once you've answered everyone's questions, of course. ;)

p.s. This is Blackfeather, assuming your Beast Lore doesn't work outside of WoW, and no you still can't tame me! ;D

p.p.s. Grawrl.