Rhela Tayuun (FFXIV App)

Rhela Tayuun

Hello!

I was browsing the Reddit FC Recruitment thread and saw your reply to a recruit post. It sounded like what I was looking for so I thought I'd apply. I played XIV since release with a static up till right before SCob was released. We had cleared T5 enough and ran out of things to do so most of us left myself included. I came back in July for a month to see if I could get back into it but I couldn't find an FC and I hated pugs so I ended up dropping off after that month. Came back again in March and have been enjoying it. I've been in 3 FC's but none have been what I was looking for. So continues my quest to find an FC to call home!

I have all DoW/DoM to 50 except PUG (26) and WHM (47) and all DoH/DoL to 50.

In terms of raid content I've only done up to T5. I haven't raided since I've been back. I would like to but I've been taking it easy and crafting.

My highest geared are my Tanks at i107 (WAR) and i105 (PLD) I was a PLD in my old static but I'm not sure what I want to main as atm. I'm looking to maybe go DRK or AST in the expansion.

As for me I work from home so I have a fair amount of free time. I do console/computer/phone/etc repairs for a game store in my area.

This is getting a bit long so if you want to know anything just ask.

Bye!

Welcome to the boards!  Prepare yourself for very critical questions necessary to your acceptance!  

Yellow or green?

Pets Mart? or Pet Smart? and please elaborate

What exactly IS Victoria's Secret?

Do you endorse Lalafel?

That is all from me for now.

Look forward to meeting you!

Edited by Scp

Yellow or green? Can I have both?

Pet's Mart? or Pet Smart? and please elaborate I'm gonna have to say Pet's Mart mainly because I didn't know Pet Smart was a thing. O.o

What exactly IS Victoria's Secret? If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret.

Do you endorse Lalafel? Yes

Hello!  It's always gratifying to see someone find us via Reddit.  :3  Are you free for a Mumble date later today or some time over the weekend?  

PS. Why not Pets Mart?  

PPS. Are you related to our Rhela'a Relanah, or is this just a crazy coincidence??