[FFXIV] Logic Ridden Intro

Logic

Welcome!

We'd love to know a little bit more about you.  So do you mind answering a few simple questions?

1) If you were tree, why would you be a tree?

2) What color is your toothbrush?

3) What's your position on Lalafel?

4) If you had an imaginary friend, what would it do for a living?

5) What's the worst wipe you've ever had on a raid?

Edited by Toobz

Welcome!

We'd love to know a little bit more about you.  So do you mind answering a few simple questions?

1) If you were tree, why would you be a tree?

2) What color is your toothbrush?

3) What's your position on Lalafel?

4) If you had an imaginary friend, what would it do for a living?

5) What's the worst wipe you've ever had on a raid?

1) I would be an evergreen tree, I would be a tree because my parents before me were trees, just like their parents before them, and on... I come from a great line of evergreen trees.

Also evergreen trees are unique, people like them, and I can double agent as a hedge.

2) Current toothbrush is purple, previous was pink, previous was green

3) Lalafel are fine by me, I trust people as far as I can throw them, turns out I can throw a lalafel pretty far.

4) Imaginary friend would work for Blizzard so I could get sweet Friend & Family beta access.

5) Worst wipe ever in a raid? FFXIV - sometime last week, Gerus Zu Ju & I were pugging BEX, after many attempts had it at 3% when we literally ran out of time in the duty.

Worst wipe a.k.a. memorable - WoW, Vanilla BWL- Murdering Nefarion on Wednesday release South Park's WoW episode, start pull during commercial break, commercials end, we all stop playing, and die.

How did you pick your name?

how good of a dancer are you?

what race did you play in WC3?

what is your favorite band and why is it Linkin Park?

Go by many names, not used to games with First and Last required. Used to be IV Logic VI on Xbox live- group of friends all had names ending in -IC/OC . Havoc,Magic,Tragic etc.. Also I just like to logic through my thoughts. Ridden is just like... would a dude name logic even have a last name? Logic Ridden is kinda interesting I suppose.... Bonus: Chocobo is -Fallacy, Was thinking of Logical Fallacy.

In my mind I am the best dancer, real life, I can keep rhythm, professionally horrible.

WC3- Climbed ladder as Human (Rifles FTW)

Linkin Park is my favorite band because I like the way they fused Rap & Metal(more like screamo but watevs) Also Mike Shinoda spits hot fire.

Edited by Logic