Wystler Introduction

Wystler

Hi All,

I have playeed with SoH members in Archage when it first came out and currently in Trove. I've been in quite a few guilds/clans/clubs but they have a tendency to fall apart. I've chatted with Fera about the history of the SoH community and I have to say I am interested. I think it's great that you've been around for so long and span a large number of games. but enough about that....

I've been gaming for quite a while. I really got into online gaming with EQ1 and played that for 2-3 years. I then started playing WoW which I played for over 5 years and loved my time with that game. Since wow I have had a lot less time to dedicate to playing and now enjoy building/crafting/survival type games as well as RPG's (my favorite).

On a more personal note I am married and have a year and a half old son. I work in healthcare at a hospital in New Hampshire. I enjoy the outside a lot but prefer spring, fall and winter over summer. I have been playing D&D since I was 10 years old which got me into fantasy and RPG's. To this day I still manage to find time to get together with my friends and play. I have also been running games on Fantasy Grounds which is an online tabletop for all types of P&P games.

I'll leave it at this and hope I'm a good fit for the community. Feel free to ask me if you're curious about anything.

~Wystler

Hi Wystler! Glad you made it to our forums :)

I'm sure folks will ask you a few odd questions, so I'll get them started...

What would you prefer -  to see the Aurora Borealis, or visit Cambodia? Cats or dogs? or something more exotic? Hard liquor or beer/wine? Pizza or peonies?

Well if you really wanna know....I'd love to see the Aurora Borealis....I have a dog (Boston Terrier) and 2 cats (more my wifes pets)....I enjoy a nice glencairn of whiskey most days (Knob Creek's smoked maple is delicious).....pizza of course ( Favorite is feta, spinach and onions).

@ Dililah I can see that happening for sure.....Hey are you Deliliah from AA as well?? if so hello! We were neighbors before I sold my thatched farmhouse =-)

@ Tyrlis  Hello again!...ya totally random ran into Fera in a Trove challenge....Now I'm fishing in Trove. I played EVE a while ago maybe I'll pick it up again.

~Wystler

I'm going to set you up with Guest access for now. Please feel free to peruse boards and post as you please. You're already registered on mumble and can move about freely (although I caution you not to interrupt FF when they're raiding! lol). Some folks also make use of the boards chat option while they're at work, which of course you are welcome to do as well if you wish. 

Cya later!

It's possible! I'm playing Trove atm just finished a sweet roller coaster build and also just reactivated my EVE account. Haven't played since 2011 so re learning how to play...I'm quite excited to play again TBH especially since I know people that play now instead of being all alone. You should hop on Trove hehe it's quite a fun casual game!

...now I just need to find out how to fish in EVE and I'll be all set