[EVE] Bob's intro

Bobhall1

Hello guys how r u doing? This is Bobhall1 and im looking to join u guys in null and learn the ropes on how to survive in PVP. i started playing about a year ago so i have some experience in Eve but i want to tackle null sec next. ive been in 3 corps they were all good but there was little to no leadership invovled so they didnt last very long. i have been in wardecs in highsec and i have a good idea that thoughs in low and null sec can b worse but i survived all the wardecs my corps were in with only one ship lost.

Player wise im a chill guy that likes to lay back and drink a few and talk about random things. I am a team player that likes when ppl communicate and listen when its needed in certain situations. I am a bias person sometimes and i like to listen to everyones ideas and concernes to help build a better team.

Other then that dont know wat else to put in this intro so ask away.

Hey there Bob.  Valence here - nice to see you made it to our message board.  It's just one more step in the long series of crap you need to sign up / register for in order to begin your exciting new adventure into Null Sec!

You and I have already talked in game and in mumble.  And I've performed your background check.  So I don't have any new questions. :p

Perhaps you could let everyone know what you're thinking in terms of timing?  I think that you and I discussed maybe waiting until after the holidays?

Hi Bob! Always glad to have another EVE app. In-game I'm TBert/TBette, and I'm the EVE Online 'Chapter Lead' (CEO).

Can you tell us what you've done so far in EVE? Mining? Incursions? Missions? Industry? Do you have any experience in the wonderful world of wormholes?

What's your drink of choice when you're laying back and drinking a few?

What's your position on ties? Single windsor? Double windsor? Skinny tie?

mmmm, where do i start. I love to drink Bud light (piss water) when i lay back but if i have whiskey that is my alt.

I have worked on mining alot in EVE, mostly high-sec but i have gone into low-sec a few, those were fun.

I mostly do security missions but want to get into incursions, havent done one but have seen vid's, and

i also do industry love mining crap load of minerals that i use to build a ship.

As for wormholes, i have been in like three, not much experience, with some corps members. nothing happened. but my very first trip into one by my self saw me almost get killed by a NPC group lol.

Ties? nvr really was picky about ties which ever goes well with my shirt. 

NEXT!

As for when i can head out to u guys probably after the holidays. still need some more skills to run and some extra spending money plus im working on building a Ferox or Naga which ever i think of next.

NEXT!

Asking me to think of something random like, Cheesecake!, is kinda hard sometimes. Random is Random when u think random at random times. its better with some rum not apples.

Speaking of TBette's drinking problem (along with his "tie" fetish, cough cough) who has a favorite drink? NO MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE! that isnt aloud ppl. 

Greetings.  I will start by teaching you how to pronounce my name.  Sinner, not Signer or Sighnor or Skinner.  What sort of ships can you fly? 

PS:  I'm a homebrewer and I will try not to hold the bud light against you.  While I appreciate good beer, I'm certainly no beer snob.

Definitely going to jump on the bandwagon and dog you over your Bud Light choice.  Man up and be a real girl and drink Coors Light, bro!  Or, drink that one Polish beer that has the Indiana Jones-looking guy on the can - Tatra!

Also, cheesecake?  Booo.  If apples =/= red delicious; then apples > rum.  As Eve is a creepy mess of mining, I will not experience your randomness unless you're a social butterfly who participates on the forums.  

My time travel drunk choice is Citron + Coke Zero (or Pepsi Max).  Or, a bottle of bubbly (Champagne, Cava, Prosecco) and a straw.

If it's a brunch thing (minus the food - aka morning drinking) I prefer a Kentucky 95.

Do you play other games beyond Eve?  Is it a space fetish thing?  C/D:  Event Horizon > Alien.

What do you do outside of laying down while drinking and faux space mining?