[EVE] Aurena Maricadie

Aurena

Hey SOHCO! I'm Lelden's wife. He finally convinced me to re-sub to Eve. I've played off and on for a few years, but I'm still quite a nub when it comes to Eve. I enjoy exploration, as well as flying logi sometimes.

As he mentioned, we have three boys, so I don't always have a ton of time to play. In my spare time (haha) I run a craft blog & Etsy store, as well as work as a virtual assistant.

Excited to join you guys! Part of what convinced me to come back was Lel talking about what a great corp you are, and I can't wait to get to know you guys :-)

Hi there! We need moar info!

What sort of games do you play aside from EVE? What's your favorite?

Is a virtual assistant like an executive assistant only without the desk outside the office?

You said you like exploration, how much experience do you have in wormholes?

You actually only mentioned once that you have three boys. Tell us about them! If each one were an archetype in a comic book, which one would they be? I have three daughters... one would be the quiet, thoughtful planner, the other would be the hippie that gets distracted by cute baby animals, and the other would constantly have the beginnings of tears welling up in her eyes. Then my son (16) would be off in another room playing on his Playstation...

First person shooters are typically my preferred game. It's tough to pick a favorite...Jedi Outcast was one of my favorites growing up, and I'm enjoying Borderlands the Pre-Sequel right now. We played WoW for a few years, which I really enjoyed - playing healer was my favorite. 

And yes, that's basically what a virtual assistant is. I help different clients with various admin tasks (like drafting emails for them, formatting blog posts, etc.), only I get to do it from home. I have some fantastic clients, which makes it a very fun job :-)

Lel & I lived in a Wormhole for a while, which was really fun. And more recently I usually help him scout out Wormholes to help move stuff from null to high sec.

Ooh, and good question about the kids... hmm...

Our oldest Malcolm (5) would the quiet and thoughtful leader. Putting the plans together (completely with drawn maps), and then telling people what to do.

Our middle son Sean (3) would be Tony Stark, but without the rich parents...great builder/engineer and handsome smooth-talker.

And our youngest Jacen (1) would be the adorable distraction - he looks cute and unassuming until he's wrecking absolute havoc.

Nice to meet you Aurena!  I'm glad Lelden encouraged you to introduce yourself to our community. :)

I enjoyed the colorful descriptions of your little ones also. :p

It would be terrific to have someone else in the corp with an interest in exploration, as we're always eager to find the next "good wormhole" connecting us to the major market hubs!  As Lelden probably mentioned, we do not have a specific playtime requirement and so in that sense we are very casual friendly.  However, we do look to see all our pilots participate in at least a few pvp fleets a month if possible.  Likewise, during those first few weeks of your introductory period with us, it is important to make an effort to integrate, get all your comms set up and get to know (and be known by) the group.  For those with more limited playtime, the forums can make a good supplement here.

Also, Aurena I just noticed the API you shared with Tbert does not appear to be a full account API.

Here's a link that will create the API we need:

https://community.eveonline.com/support/api-key/CreatePredefined?accessMask=1073741823

Please choose the "no expiry" option and send to me when convenient.  You can send a PM here or in-game mail to Valence Benedetto.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Ashin said:

Also, Aurena I just noticed the API you shared with Tbert does not appear to be a full account API.

Here's a link that will create the API we need:

https://community.eveonline.com/support/api-key/CreatePredefined?accessMask=1073741823

Please choose the "no expiry" option and send to me when convenient.  You can send a PM here or in-game mail to Valence Benedetto.  Thank you!

Could you double check? I did the API, and I am pretty sure it is set for the whole account. She doesn't have any alts in there though, so you should only see Aurena.

Welcome!  Glad Lel convinced you to join in!  First I would like to say good luck on three boys!  I am sure you are in for great adventures :p.  I have two girls myself - much older and I can only assume sooooo much more drama! 

Now down to business!  Which element (Earth, Air, Fire, Water) or sub group do you like best?

Again Welcome!

(also in game I am Gregor Grim)