[FFXIV] Kushina Amane

Kushina

Hi everyone,

My username is Kushina Amane and I am 22 years old. I live in the UK. I am going to be moving to Leviathan and joining the FC soon! [Going on vacation next week.] I have been playing FFXIV since September 2014 and I got addicted to it [so I haven't really played any more games on the PS4.. But I'm definitely going to be playing FFXV and the new Uncharted game.] Apart from FF, I like Kingdom Hearts and Persona too. My favourite manga are Naruto and Death Note [hence the username!]

Anyways, my main role is healer and I play all three comfortably but my AST is 210. Around March last year I started playing with someone, and we ended up doing everything together. We got married in game and spoke to each other on Skype a lot. We ended up meeting in real life, and we continue to see each other as much as we can. He's now my fiancé so love can happen on FFXIV haha. His username is Ryuro Cole and he will be also joining the FC. 

I have been looking for a group that is close, friendly and likes playing together and helping each other out! My fiancé and I have had some bad experiences where raid teams have broken apart without much notice or people in a FC who aren't too friendly. 

Anyways, I am also into K-pop [idk if anyone else here is!] If you guys want to ask questions, feel free. I'm hoping to get to know everyone here. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!  I used to be into K-pop in undergrad, but it's been a while, and I haven't kept up with it.  Although I did get to see Infinite's 1st World Tour 2? 3? years ago, which was pretty cool.

I look forward to seeing you in-game after your vacation!

PS. Yuri said she can help you with transferring gil over, so you should get together some time. :)

2 hours ago, Grieve said:

Welcome to the forums!

Lalas, are they friends or food?

Cats or Dogs?

Favorite Final Fantasy title? (excluding FF11 & FF14)

Thank you for the welcomes!

1) I think they're a little bit of both. xD

2) I like both but I prefer dogs. I love spaniels.

3) I love FFX! And I like XIII. 

Yuri - I am picking my fiancé up from the airport tonight. If I can get my PS4 set up, can we do it tomorrow? Thanks. ^-^