Hello

CNRain

Hi all!

I'm CNRain (Jeff in real life).

Looking forward to flying with you all. 

When I'm not flying pixelated internet spaceships, I live and work in Vancouver BC Canada. 

I like dreadnaughts and carriers, Rattlesnakes, think the Raven and Drake are the prettiest ships in EvE, like ratting in Ishtars, flying logi in fleets, long walks on beaches, and know that God created Rye whiskey so Canadians wouldn't rule the world.

Fly Safe o7

Good morning CNRain!

The fact that you think the Raven and Drake are the prettiest ships in EVE has me concerned about your other choices in life. Is your house/apartment also filled with blocky gunmetal shapes with unnecessary sharp edges?

What line of work are you in?

What sorts of things have you done in EVE? Wormhole life? Incursions? Low-sec?

Lastly, what's your favorite hot beverage?

:)

Good Morning Tyrlis!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Caldari ships always just "looked right" to me... I really like the new Gila/Moa hulls too, with their moving wingy bits.

I'm a field engineer involved in mechanical/electrical systems, so maybe I'm a true Caldari at heart lol.

Ive played EvE since 2009, and have had the opportunity to do most things- high sec missioning, FW, industry and mining; I've lived in high, low, null, and wormhole space.

My preference is null space... I feel that that is the true essence of EvE.

I'm a tea granny, tho I'll drink coffee if I have to.

oh, and definitely cats, not dogs, in case anyone was wondering :)

Hey there CN,

Thanks for registering to app.  At this point you've passed all the initial hurdles and I'm ready to accept your application.  I saw that you already put one in with the corp, but since you were moving stuff around Jita and we have a war-dec, I figured I should hold off until you can confirm that you're all good to go.

Initially, all new recruits start off on a trial period with SOHCO.  We'll be looking to see how well you integrate with the group, which will include registering for all the comms software, checking this message board regularly, and seeing you in fleets.

I'm out of game for a bit this afternoon, but we should be able to get you in the corp today when you are ready.

Looking forward to flying with you and comparing notes on good ryes. =)