[EVE] Wuzin Fendi

Wuzin Fendi

Hello SOHCO team,

After seeing your recruitment thread on the EVE forums, I'm interested in joining your ranks.  I've rejoined EVE after many years away, making me a bit of a new player with some prior experience.  Your team seems like a great fit for me from an attitude / maturity perspective.

I'll reach out in game to speak further, but wanted to make my post here prior to doing so.

Best-

Wuzin

Hello Scynner,

Thanks for your reply and interest.

I'm from New York and usually play in the evenings and on weekends.  In EVE, I enjoy everything.  I like exploring.  Combat is fun, although I haven't done any PvP yet.  Mining and crafting is also pretty fun and I'm looking to delve a little deeper into it overtime. 

At the moment the only thing that's missing for me is the social aspect of the game.  Floating around in space by myself is still fun though.

Greetings!  Solomon / Valence Benedetto / fearless leader here.  I'll be online tonight, probably around 9pm EDT or shortly, and would look forward to chatting with you (if you'll be around).

I'm glad you found our recruitment post and saw something that resonated with you.  Will this be your first time in null-sec?  Aside from finding the right group of people to share your time in EVE, is there anything in particular you are hoping to accomplish this time around?  What would we find you doing when you're not in virtual space? :D

Hi Solomon,

Thank you for your welcome.  I look forward to chatting with you too and getting to know you guys if I seem like a good fit. 

I saw a lot of other recruitment posts on there, but you guys seemed like the most mature and community focused.  My main hope this time will be to find a community of folks I can play the game with.  No major goals apart from having fun.  This will be my first time in null-sec though.  I'm a quick learner though and a good follower, so I can certainly contribute my skills and resources in an effective way.  I have a dreadnought from a while back, but I'm pretty sure it's about as rusty as I am.

Outside of virtual space I'm a writer and a dog person.  So I'm either working on side projects, hanging out with friends or taking my dogs out to the park.

Welcome Wuzin. I think we answered the same post though I saw it on reddit. I've been a member about 2 days and your assessment seems on point. They're a very welcoming group Indeed.

A non-Eve question, what's the best breed of dog and why's it a shiba inu?  Kidding. What sort of stuff do you write? 

Edited by Oshri Paliako
I can't read

Hi Oshri,

Haha!  I have two pugs, Brutus and Maximus.  Although a lot of my neighbors have Shiba Inus.  I write for animation at the moment and produce advertising on the side.  My writing is a mix of kids and adult content.

I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with the group so far.  It makes me confident that this is the right group for me too.

Hello potential space friend!

What other sorts of games do you play? Do you have a favorite non-EVE MMO?

Much respect for being a writer - that sort of freelance life is too scary for me. On a scale of zero to Don Draper, how smarmy are advertising execs nowadays?

3 hours ago, Wuzin Fendi said:

Haha!  I have two pugs, Brutus and Maximus.  Although a lot of my neighbors have Shiba Inus.  I write for animation at the moment and produce advertising on the side.  My writing is a mix of kids and adult content.

I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with the group so far.  It makes me confident that this is the right group for me too.

Great names :)  Your work sounds very interesting.  I hope it goes well for you.  Best of luck finding a corp home (hopefully this one). 

Hey Wuzin, it looks like we missed each other last night.  A group of us will be online tonight, but we'll be taking a corp fleet out at 9 eastern.  I'm worried that I won't be able to interview, by the time the fleet gets back.

If you would like to jump start things, you can feel free to send me a PM with your API information.  If you're not familiar with this practice, it does not compromise the security of your account.  But it does allow me to snoop around, see your assets, etc.  It is a common practice in null-sec to attempt to weed out obvious spies.

You can use the following link to produce the proper kind of API:

https://community.eveonline.com/support/api-key/CreatePredefined?accessMask=1073741823

Please be sure to check the option for no expiry.  If, for whatever reason, you do not wind up joining SOHCO, you'll want to go ahead and delete it.  (And, indeed, we would recommend looking at your current API's and deleting any you aren't actively using.)

Also, feel free to ask us any questions you may have.