[EVE] Atticus Onassis

Atticus Onassis

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @Atticus Onassis - happy to report that I have finished your API check, and did not find anything that would block your application.  Our next step is to hop in Mumble together for a chat.  Assuming that we both feel good about that conversation, then it will be pleasure to offer you an invite to the corp.

Hope you are spending time with friends and family for the holiday today!  I will be on-and-off in EVE today, but on a lot during the long weekend.  Afternoons are best, but if our schedules don't seem to mesh, we can set a time that is mutually convenient.

Thanks again for the application - look forward to chatting with you.

Hello @Atticus Onassis - it was a pleasure to meet you last night.  Hopefully I managed to give the illusion of coherence.  But regardless, you made a great impression.

I accepted your corp app this morning, and have upgraded you access to our site to give you free reign.  Please refer to our new recruits orientation, which I will also send you in-game:

http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/17804-new-recruits-orientation/

Please take the time to carefully review and complete all steps over the next few days.  With that, welcome aboard!  We look forward to flying with you. :D