[EVE] Tarin Audeles - Intro

Tarin Audeles

Hey all,

My name is Will and I am 24 years old. I live in Miami, Florida with my wife and three dogs. All of whom are awesome and mischievous, including the wife. I'm currently working full time and going to school full time, but somehow I still manage to make time for Eve. I've only been playing EVE for a short amount of time, but I've already been exposed to a lot of aspects of the game, all of which I thoroughly enjoy.

The last corporation I was in was Black Thorne Corporation in Solitude. They were all great people, but they fell apart rather easily once wardecced. I am mainly looking forward to getting out to null and experiencing the game for what it really can be. I've noticed that people become comfortable in high sec, and then never leave, and I don't want to be one of those people.

I've been playing video games all of my adult life, and most of my high school years. I started with World of Warcraft and, until recently, is what i focused on. Besides that I've played Fallout, Destiny (personal favorite console game), Call of Duty, and many more.

If you have any questions, please ask away!

Very Respectfully,
Will / Tarin Audeles

1. High-sec wardecs suuuuuck. We experienced a couple very early in our EVE lives and they helped drive our decision to head out to null. Which may mean they were good things...

2. +1 point for not name-dropping which member of SOHCO you work with.

3. Is your obsession with battleships going to make you the next Mr. Hyde? (well-known Youtuber/streamer that flies a lot of solo battleships)

4. Which is your favorite style of power armor in Fallout 4, and why is it the T-60?

5. What fleet role are you most interested in and what sort of ships have you trained into for them?

Hello @Tarin Audeles - Valence B. here.

I totally would have mentioned that I knew the corp's XO outside of game if I were you.  But I appreciate your modesty!

We would be very happy to have another logistics pilot join us.  And since you can fly interceptors already, that should make it easy for you to get out here and join just about any fleet.  Did you make any decisions about whether to try to liquidate your existing ships or not?

What are one or two key aspects or experiences that you're hoping to find with us in null-sec?

Lastly, I have observed that the EVE chapter is slowly shifting from primarily-cat to primarily-dog people.  We may need to conduct a survey soon!  What kind of dogs have you got?

Ashin,

Well its out there now!

I enjoy the logistics role, but I'm pretty new to it. I'm going to head out there today with just my inty, but keep a jump clone out in Solitude near my stuff. Just in case I want to move it eventually (probably not anytime soon).

I'd say that being with a good group of people, which you all seem to be, and learning PvP would be at the top of my list. Oddly enough, I also enjoy mining.

I have a Bernese Mountain Dog (< 1 year old, 80ish pounds), a Treeing Walker Coon Hound mix ( 9 years old, 70 pounds), and then a Shetland Sheepdog (little over 1 year, 20ish pounds). I like a variety of dogs.