[EVE] Sharo Hakaari

Sharo Hakaari

Welcome!

A few questions :)

1.  Many of us are of more advanced years (okay, I'm old) how do you feel you would fit in with a more seasoned group of gamers? 

2. Are rats as smart as people say they are and have yours shown any aptitude in the kitchen?

3. What is are your short and long term Eve goals (I want to fly X ship or I'd like to fulfill Y role or whatever)

13 minutes ago, Oshri Paliako said:

Welcome!

A few questions :)

1.  Many of us are of more advanced years (okay, I'm old) how do you feel you would fit in with a more seasoned group of gamers? 

2. Are rats as smart as people say they are and have yours shown any aptitude in the kitchen?

3. What is are your short and long term Eve goals (I want to fly X ship or I'd like to fulfill Y role or whatever)

1. It has never been a problem in the past. Playing with people that actually know what they are doing should make the transition to null sec a lot easier.

2. Sadly they have not. Though they are amazing builders and will make "beds" out of any paper or cardboard I give them.

3. I would love to fly a capital ship at some point, possibly a carrier, but who knows, I only started flying battleships a week ago.

Hello @Sharo Hakaari, and thanks for posting your intro here.

Oshri was delicately pointing out that our corp is comprised almost entirely of adults with jobs / families / etc., and so much of our decision-making and planning is based on that expectation.  We don't have a firm age requirement, and I've had plenty of gaming experience with young men who are mature and old men who are not. :p  So we won't hold your age against you, but it's definitely something we want to talk about and make sure everybody understands.  May I ask what year of high school you are in?

Have you played any other MMO's besides EVE in the past?

Another thing we should talk about is that life in null-sec is definitely different from the rest of the game.  In fact, it is different from just about any other mmorpg in existence.  That's why we like it so much, but it means you will have a lot of new things to learn.  Also, the environment will be more structured.  Are these things you feel comfortable with?

Last question - how long have you had the iguana, and what's his/her name?  (Is it easy to tell the difference between a male and female iguana?)

On 2/27/2017 at 10:51 AM, Ashin said:

Hello @Sharo Hakaari, and thanks for posting your intro here.

Oshri was delicately pointing out that our corp is comprised almost entirely of adults with jobs / families / etc., and so much of our decision-making and planning is based on that expectation.  We don't have a firm age requirement, and I've had plenty of gaming experience with young men who are mature and old men who are not. :p  So we won't hold your age against you, but it's definitely something we want to talk about and make sure everybody understands.  May I ask what year of high school you are in?

Have you played any other MMO's besides EVE in the past?

Another thing we should talk about is that life in null-sec is definitely different from the rest of the game.  In fact, it is different from just about any other mmorpg in existence.  That's why we like it so much, but it means you will have a lot of new things to learn.  Also, the environment will be more structured.  Are these things you feel comfortable with?

Last question - how long have you had the iguana, and what's his/her name?  (Is it easy to tell the difference between a male and female iguana?)

Edited by Sharo Hakaari

On 2/27/2017 at 11:10 PM, Oshri Paliako said:

It was good talking to you earlier in game, even if it was only for a short while.  It sounds like your rats are quite industrious.  How big is Clover at the moment?  I've had several reptiles but all smaller than iguanas, which I understand get pretty large.  Does she roam the house or stay in an enclosure? 

Edited by Sharo Hakaari