[EVE] A Beginner's Guide to Plyn

Plyn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say that I've been having a lot of fun since joining. Sorry I haven't been the most talkative in "corp chat" but since a war started basically as soon as I moved in and I love flying logi, it's hard keeping track of. People with a similar, obsessive need for info will understand I'm not exaggerating when I say I tend to have about a whole square inch of space available when I join a HD/Strat-op/CTA fleet as logi lol. It feels like we are doing well, though I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, but the form-ups have been fun and the coalition as a whole seem really responsive. This house is becoming home very quickly :p

On 3/23/2017 at 9:37 PM, Plyn said:

This house is becoming home very quickly

Glad to hear it! Your ramped-up participation was noted. :)

Any idea what happened to your two friends? They totally disappeared after the forum post step. Were they SO disappointed that South of Heaven wasn't a Slayer reference? :lol:

@Tyrlis Thor ended up going a different direction for now. Liv hasn't been on EVE much and I think he may have just lost momentum. He's been on Space Engineers a fair amount, so I'm suspecting he is getting his spaceship fix elsewhere for the time being. We've also found a nice ARMA 3 server that matches our playstyle pretty well, so have been messing around there a bit.