[EVE] Ottoelite reporting in

Ottoelite

17 minutes ago, Tyrlis said:

You tease us! If it's not Battlestar, then what is it!?

Hmm. Well if I had to pick one.. I'd have to go with the Lexx, I mean the power to destroy an entire planet all rolled up into a dragonfly looking thing.

But I'm also a huge fan of the good old Star Destroyer.

13 hours ago, Ottoelite said:

No beer for me, I'm a rye whiskey guy. The place where they make Crown Royal is a few hours north of where I live.

Does Crown Royal make a rye?  I thought all their stuff was blended.

Welcome! And thanks for posting your introduction.  (Virtual CEO Valence Benedetto / Solomon here.)  The others have already asked a good assortment of random, personal questions.  So, I will refrain from adding any more.

Essentially, our application process involves three steps, and they can be done in any order: post a personal introduction (done), have an interview in Mumble, and perform the dreaded background check.  In order to keep the process moving, would you like to PM your API info?  We require a full API; however, it is not shared beyond the corp.

You can use this link to do it:

https://community.eveonline.com/support/api-key/CreatePredefined?accessMask=4294967295

This is also a good time to purge your account of any old and unneeded API's. :thumbup:

Please send me the information via private message on this site, so that I can develop a healthy paranoia about your secret life as a hostile spy.  :cool:

7 hours ago, Ashin said:

Does Crown Royal make a rye?  I thought all their stuff was blended.

Lol well yes, it's true I don't think any of their rye's are 100% rye. To my knowledge very few rye whiskeys are truly 100% though, a fact I only just learned last year when someone bought me some stuff that actually said on the bottle it was 100%.

Hey, nice to see you here after chatting a few minutes in public. 

I have only just recently transitioned from your line of work to building a small construction company. Sounds like your development gets more work than we did. Everyone just wanted us to do marketing, which I hate haha.

Look forward to flying with you soon, and please let me know if you have any questions as you are just returning. I've only come back about 3 months ago now from a 3 year break, so I know the feeling!

Hello again.  Two things.

First: when I read your name, even though I realize it is probably supposed to be "Otto Elite", for some reason I want to see it as a French word that maybe relates to the bathroom. (I clearly don't speak French.)

Second: I have completed your background check, and I don't think it really generates any questions.  I probably will not make it online tonight, but I should be around quite a bit Friday through Sunday.  Let's plan to have a brief chat in Mumble, and then I'd be happy to offer you an invite to the corp.  @Tyrlis or @Brinelan are also able to conduct the interview and invite, if I'm not around.

On 6/15/2017 at 4:24 PM, Ashin said:

Hello again.  Two things.

First: when I read your name, even though I realize it is probably supposed to be "Otto Elite", for some reason I want to see it as a French word that maybe relates to the bathroom. (I clearly don't speak French.)

Well I've never had anyone relate my name to a bathroom haha. Although a funny related story, the first online name I ever used in an old MUSH (text-based roleplaying game for those of you not old enough to remember the age of MUDs and MUSHes), was Ducharme which apparently sounds similar to two words in german meaning "Wash me"