[EVE] Wuzin Fendi

Wuzin Fendi

Hello stranger!

First, welcome back. I know we spoke in game a bit, but I want to give you a sense of our process here, so you can decide the best next step for you.

For folks who pass their trial period and become full members, but later go inactive, we typically welcome them back with open arms.  They are taken in for a brief "re-orientation" / condensed trial, and quickly promoted back to their former rank.

In your case, you vanished in the middle of your trial period and were not promoted.  We are still happy to consider your re-application, but there is a caveat.  We would want to make sure that your playtime will be consistent enough to attend at least a fleet or so each week, and earn your promotion to member.  We'll give former trials a second chance.  But not a third.  So I'd ask you to comment on that, describe how you see your playtime, etc., and make sure we're not going to wind up pulling eachother's chains.

We have a bunch of meetings lined up this weekend to sort out our next big projects, deployments, etc.  So I am reluctant to take a "new" pilot in right this moment.  I know you're already in Branch - have you got some out of corp pilots to mess around with for a few days while we get ourselves organized?

Hey!

Yeah, I took about 10+ months off and didn't play many online games in that time frame.  But my queue has been running and building up skills, so that's something.  I figured it could be a fun game to play now that I have a few extra days free a week.

I can probably jump into a fleet a few times a week or more, depending upon schedule.  But I don't want to inconvenience anyone, so whatever works for you guys will work for me.  

I'll try logging in a few evenings here and there while you guys continue to sort out your upcoming projects and deployments.  If there's anything I can join in on or help out with, let me know.  When I do play games, the team aspect is the most important to me.  So, I'm happy to be involved where I can be.

Thanks,

Wuzin