[EVE] RKJakTup

RKJakTup

o7 Hello all I am RKJakTup. I been playing eve online from 2009. I also play games like D3, WOW, Runescape, Albion, CSGO, and many others. right now the top 3 I play is EVE online, D3 and Albion. I'm from Dallas Texas and you can tell when ever you hear me talk. lol   From the time I started eve I lived in Null sec most of my time. I spent 2 years in WH space. I been PVEing most of the time and PVP with I have the time to fly in the fleets but  now I'm looking for more pvp. I like smaller gangs and gate camps where we BS and talk most of the time then kill anything that comes though. if yall want to know more about me just hit me up in eve and we can have a chat.

Thanks for your time in reading this

Fly safe o7

RKJakTup

Hey RK,

Valence B. here - enjoyed (briefly) chatting with you on Sunday.  Sorry I had to cut it short, but it was definitely time for some food.  Looking forward to further talks soon.

We've had pretty good luck with Texans in this guild, so no worries there!  

When you get a chance, please send me a PM here with your full API, so we can get that step out of the way.  You can use this link, and please select the "no expiry" option:

https://community.eveonline.com/support/api-key/CreatePredefined?accessMask=4294967295

This is also a good time to review all your API keys, and delete one which you are no longer using. :)

Welcome to the forums, potential new space friend!

I just skimmed over your killboard and you could almost certainly teach us a thing or three about small gang fights. Over the last 3 months or so, we've been steadily increasing our time/ISK investment in solo and small gang experience. But like everything else in EVE it's going to take years to master. :)

My only memory of Dallas is when I came home from Afghanistan for R&R... we got the full fire-truck salute, cheering crowd in the terminal, people handing us free stuff treatment. It was amazing.

Random question time!

Have you ever owned a six-shooter, and which line from which Wild West movie did you say to yourself in the mirror while brandishing said six-shooter?

How do you earn your real-life ISK?

You're about to get stranded on a desert island, and can only fit one song on your mp3 player (shh, suspend your disbelief please). Which song would you pick?

Hi RK!

Welcome to the forums.  I have a few random questions for you.

1.  What is your favorite day of the week?

2.  What is your favorite taco?

3.  What is your favorite fleet beverage?

For extra credit write a 500 word essay on why the Dallas Cowboys are not America's team (I'm kidding.  Do not do this!  and welcome!)

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Tyrlis said:

Welcome to the forums, potential new space friend!

I just skimmed over your killboard and you could almost certainly teach us a thing or three about small gang fights. Over the last 3 months or so, we've been steadily increasing our time/ISK investment in solo and small gang experience. But like everything else in EVE it's going to take years to master. :)

My only memory of Dallas is when I came home from Afghanistan for R&R... we got the full fire-truck salute, cheering crowd in the terminal, people handing us free stuff treatment. It was amazing.

Random question time!

Have you ever owned a six-shooter, and which line from which Wild West movie did you say to yourself in the mirror while brandishing said six-shooter?

How do you earn your real-life ISK?

You're about to get stranded on a desert island, and can only fit one song on your mp3 player (shh, suspend your disbelief please). Which song would you pick?

Thanks for taking the time to look me over. 

for your first question

I Do own a six-shooter. It's a 1872 colt frontier six-shooter. It shoots a 44-40 round. I'm not sure witch one I see myself in but the one that I will always remember and love is Tombstone.

How do you earn your real-life ISK?    I work at a apartment building and drive for postmates on the side. I also done HVAC for 11 years.

and now if I was on a island and can only have one song.... Bohemian Rhapsody.... its a fun song and haves lots of parts to it. one of my favs. and will help drive myself crazy so I can try get off the island.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 12:44 PM, Oshri Paliako said:

Hi RK!

Welcome to the forums.  I have a few random questions for you.

1.  What is your favorite day of the week?

2.  What is your favorite taco?

3.  What is your favorite fleet beverage?

For extra credit write a 500 word essay on why the Dallas Cowboys are not America's team (I'm kidding.  Do not do this!  and welcome!)

I don't really have a favorite day of the week. most of the time I don't even know what day it is. I guess any day that I don't have work and get to sleep in

my favorite taco is fish tacos

I don't know was fleet beverage is but if its beer its dos equis. if soda big red or Dr. pepper. them 3 drinks are all I drink

and for the extra credit:   want to watch me clean my six-shooter?

17 minutes ago, RKJakTup said:

I don't really have a favorite day of the week. most of the time I don't even know what day it is. I guess any day that I don't have work and get to sleep in

my favorite taco is fish tacos

I don't know was fleet beverage is but if its beer its dos equis. if soda big red or Dr. pepper. them 3 drinks are all I drink

and for the extra credit:   want to watch me clean my six-shooter?

Good answers. I appreciate anyone who drinks Big Red. Welcome. I hope to see you in space.  And I'm more than happy letting people clean their guns in private without me nearby.