Code of Conduct

Ashin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Signed!

also - i suggest putting in a little reminder (i didn't read all 6 pages, just the first post, not sure if it was mentioned) that you always represent the guild/everyone in it even if you're not doing group activities. Such as a pugged dredge. I can remember a few times where just because people in high up guilds didn't feel like "playing with me cause my gear was bad" they'd afk. doesn't look good for their guilds, and wouldn't for us! always try your best and treat people even outside the guild with respect, as it reflects us as a whole.

that was always my main policy when leading guilds in the past. inner-guild drama sucks, cross-guild drama is even worse.

Edited by Zogg
typo

I believe this covers it:

4. Sportsmanship. In PvP titles, we are tenacious, but civilized. We do not harass or "grief" our opponents. We thank them for a good fight. If you are not an Officer or above, you should refrain from engaging in global chat banter. Remember that your actions, even when you are alone, reflect on the entire guild. If you choose to behave poorly, you have made that choice for all of us.

• Fera unpinned this topic