POLL - How do you like these new SoH boards?

Zyco

DO you like SoHs new boards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO you like SoHs new boards?

I've pieced together custom skins for boards like this, it's not hard but it takes time. Usually works best to just modify an existing skin, swapping a graphics file here and there.

I'll get to work on some graphics, I like some of you guys' ideas, and have some cool stuff in the works for this.

I'm currently looking into portal software, which would basically wrap around our forums to give us things like calenders and screenshot galleries. Different portals offer different degrees of compatibility with skinned or modded installations of phpBB.

The graphics are tricky to customize on your own without understanding the php programming language, as everything is imbedded in there.

On the other hand skins are easy enough to install (had about 10 of them running on these boards last night), but tend to bring up lots of compatibility problems with portals and various mods that improve core functions.

Hmm where's the maybe option? I can't get into the other sections so can't really comment as yet :)

Millex

That's because you need to post so I know you are here and can set up your proper permissions. You are good to go sir; I hope Chabs enjoyed his brief respite.