WoW Jjones 85 Shaman

Jjones

Hi SoH,

I will be transferring over to Stormreaver in the coming week. Your guild comes recommended from Calandei (whom I raided with throughout bc, wotlk, and cata) and also Inedit (whom I raided with in bc up to mid BT content). I would like to reconnect with the two of them, as well as find a friendly guild that enjoys grouping for all aspects of the game.

The main character I would be transferring over would be my shaman. I haven't been able to log him in due to not having my authenticator with me while being out of the country, but http://us.battle.net...m/Jjones/simple is a current armory link. I know that doesn't show much of anything, but it's there if you want to see anything in particular. Once I am back home, I will log in to update my specs and current armory, as well as transfer over.

Raiding Experience

vanilla content

Sadly I only leveled through this expansion. I did not begin playing until just before the release of bc and was not level 60 in time to see any of the content.

bc content

kara, mags, gruuls, ssc, tk, bt, 2/6 sunwell

wotlk content

naxx 10/25

maly 10/25

sarth+3 10/25

ulduar 10/25 (algalon on 10m only)

ToC 10/25

ICC 10/25

RS 10/25

Cata

BoT 4/4 10 only

BWD 5/6 10 only

TotFW 2/2 10 only

No FL or DS experience as of yet

Other

I had to spend about 6 months of the last year working out of state/country, which you can be see from the large gap in current Cata raiding experience. As I will be back home (hooray TX) and able to log in consistantly, I would like to find a home with a friendly playerbase that enjoys both the pve and pvp aspects of the game. I have raided/grouped/pvp'd predominately as both elemental and resto, but there I have some experience playing as enhance too. For the last three expansions, I have specced to the needs of the group. My preferred spec to play is ele, but again I'll do whatever is needed. Both Calandei and Inedit should be able to verify this, as well as that I'm not completely terrible.

If there are any questions feel free to fire away. I should answer in a timely manner, unless you catch me in while in transit on my way home (ugh, 20 hours of flying).

On a last note, I know that the condition of my character is in won't be of any immediate use to the guild. That said, I would still like to have an invite as a friend until I have my character raid ready and in a position to help out. I have read your code of conduct, and everything looks like a good fit.

Thanks again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I want JJ to join us -- he still owes me my ZA bear.

Super strong player and a good guy!

Cal's been totes sad without his bro, Papa JJ --- we have to reunite this dynamic duo!

I am unable to verify this!

Also let me know when you're transfer is complete so I can server transfer again!

So did you hit any old ladies cars with a hot air balloon this time?

Don't even think about it! And no, I didn't hit any cars or on any old ladies while in the field!

JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I want JJ to join us -- he still owes me my ZA bear.

Super strong player and a good guy!

Cal's been totes sad without his bro, Papa JJ --- we have to reunite this dynamic duo!

You should talk to Cal about the bear farming, I was there until the end.

I guess that brings up something I didn't mention in the original app; I don't guild hop, and I do what I can to keep it a friendly place. The content that I've listed above from bc through cata was seen under two guilds.

Four things here.

1. Jjones, Jon Jones?

2. All love is sweet, thanks for the opportunity to look into the deep connection you have with Cal, it's breathtaking to witness.

3. Tauren Shaman!

4. Welcome to the forums.

1. Unfortunately no. I can't say I've fought NY crime while waiting for a title shot. What I lack in vicious elbows and striking however, I think I make up for in lightning bolts and lazers. I do have funny story (well it was to me) about him while going through the recent fan expo in Houston though, so that's got to count for something!

2. It is hard not to enjoy grouping w/ Cal. There is just something so satisfying about a Tauren laughing and emoting the corpse of a silly blood elf...or his warrior when he dueled me while I was resto.

3. It's hard to change from tauren. My warstomps are legendary.

4. I'm looking forward to being online in a few days. Once I get back and adjusted to the retarded time zone difference, I should be online quite a bit.