WoW Jjones 85 Shaman

Jjones

2. It is hard not to enjoy grouping w/ Cal. There is just something so satisfying about a Tauren laughing and emoting the corpse of a silly blood elf...or his warrior when he dueled me while I was resto.

The penguins may not have passed this breaking news along, but Cal is no longer female!!!!! He swapped for the more feminine BE Male character.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard mostly good things about you, JJ! ;)

We have no objection to helping you get caught up on gear quickly. I trust Inedit and Cal's judgement, so consider yourself invited. However, I'd like to get a better sense of when you'll be online, and also for how long a period of time you think you'll be able to raid with us? I'm not asking for marriage, but I'd like to have a sense that you'd be part of the team for a reasonable stretch.

Talk to you soon.

2. It is hard not to enjoy grouping w/ Cal. There is just something so satisfying about a Tauren laughing and emoting the corpse of a silly blood elf...or his warrior when he dueled me while I was resto.

How satisfying is it when you have to go through a doorway and getting stuck? Also I still have my iron dwarf flask to use when you die, prepare for teabagging!

And yeah, that duel wasnt fair! Speaking of pvp, thanks again for that 45 minute arena before you left, I havent arena'd since.

The penguins may not have passed this breaking news along, but Cal is no longer female!!!!! He swapped for the more feminine BE Male character.

Damnit Inedit! Male BE's are pretty feminine 108%20Frown.png

1. Unfortunately no. I can't say I've fought NY crime while waiting for a title shot. What I lack in vicious elbows and striking however, I think I make up for in lightning bolts and lazers. I do have funny story (well it was to me) about him while going through the recent fan expo in Houston though, so that's got to count for something!

Hmm, well I hadn't considered that you might actually be Bones, but thanks for clearing that up. I did however play in a guild with Kenny Rogers (surley former pitcher for Texas Rangers) early in my WoW days. Either way, I'd like to hear the story some time in mumble or whatever.

I did however play in a guild with Kenny Rogers (surley former pitcher for Texas Rangers) early in my WoW days.

You did what?! And you never shared this?!!!!! Of course, you really meant to say "former NY Yankees pitcher" -- b/c those other teams don't count! ;)

I have heard mostly good things about you, JJ! ;)

We have no objection to helping you get caught up on gear quickly. I trust Inedit and Cal's judgement, so consider yourself invited. However, I'd like to get a better sense of when you'll be online, and also for how long a period of time you think you'll be able to raid with us? I'm not asking for marriage, but I'd like to have a sense that you'd be part of the team for a reasonable stretch.

Talk to you soon.

I'm probably looking at another 3-4 days until I'll be online and able to transfer over. I'll be catching flights home in another day, but close to 24 hours of flying takes its toll. I'd expect to be available for raiding/pvp for at least a good 9 months. My job does include a fair bit of travel to crazy places, but I am due for a long stint in TX. I'll probably have a definitive answer on that once I get back and sit down w/ the coworkers/boss to iron out the upcoming year. As a sidenote, most locations I travel to allow me to log on. The most recent one is more the exception than the rule.

Also, Kenny Rogers has few fans where I'm from after going to the dark side and becoming a damn yankee. He gained a few points by coming back, but it is hard to recover from that type of damage.