WoW Jjones 85 Shaman

Jjones

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zomg no one ever knows Texas is the Reason! Though, the birth of emo is typically blamed moreso on Rites of Spring than TitR. Silly that you fell for the Misfits reference!

...I support Trivium b/c Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves is all sorts of awesome (except for the YouTube video of the song with the bro spitting after he screams "in waves" which is an image I can't seem to erase from my brain)....

I'm not blaming them for birthing the abomination that is emo, honestly I'm only mad at them for deceiving me with their name. The fact that they were one of the early bands to really gain popularity making emo music (even if everyone was calling it "post-hardcore" back then) is just fuel for the fire.

And maybe it's just me but I was more distracted by his ears than his spitting. Perhaps I'm just used to seeing him with more hair so his ears have been less noticeable...but it seems to me like the top half of his ears are growing and becoming more droopy as the years pass.

and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes...........always a Yankees fan! ;)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. Let us celebrate what was once good about the Texas Rangers:

post-1372-0-07742700-1326137943_thumb.jp

Does this count as jacked or fat jacked?