Application For Guild

I am applying for membership in South of Heaven on Anarchy Online.

Have played quite a bit with Sera, Zyco, and others.

I am very impressed with the level of teamwork that is in the game. Other guilds I have been in have little to no teamwork among members and have the attitude of everyone for themselves.

If you would like any other information please just let me know.

I would also like to have my wife added at the same time. She is very new to AO and I am still teaching her the basics.

Again a wonderful Guild, and even if turned down would still love to play with yall.

Thank you for applying, we have had some good nights together and would be happy to add you to the guild as an applicant, as well as your wife.

We like to strive on teamwork and guild goals versus personal ones, meaning we like to play together! as opposed to soloing.

Some of us who play more than other have toons at various levels so we can group with other members who do not have as much time to play, I think you'll fit in to our style.

Next time I see you in game I will throw you an invite

Do we call you Sunset or Kadara? =)

Please ask your wife to register for our forums also, when she has a moment. Probably this has been explained to you, but all new applicants start out as "Initiates" in our guild. It is a trial time for both of us.

Thanks for your application and see you in game.

• 2 weeks later...

*In his best Skydance impression* "AHEM"

"Sunset/Kadara or whatever he's calling himself hasn't checked this thread in over 2 weeks. I'm moving him to visitor status."

Well I would prefer Sunset or Towers. The name of my NT. The reason I haven't looked at the boards is I forgot the address and usually when I look at stuff like this it is in the AM. Since I didn't have it bookmarked, I haven't looked at anything.

• 6 years later...