Introduction-Iothree-WoW

Iothree

So my toon name is Iothree, which is a mistype of Iomthree from years ago. Iomthree comes from Island of Misery which is my band with my brothers. I play bass. Three comes from the fact that I am a third son. Name is Warren the Third :p I am Leeona's, aka Mahalla, boyfriend. We have a son named Kenneth Dean, who is my buck. I am into cars and music. After that it is all about my new family. I am a smartass so dont take too much I say personally. Looking forward to playing with everyone in WoW. I tired it once before and didnt get into it too much. Now with Aion going downhill lately I am looking for something to keep me busy. I am really laid back so if there is anything else your interested in knowing just ask away.

Hello and welcome. As friend and family we would be happy to invite you to the guild. You'll need to go through the same recruitment process as others, and as someone who is just leveling up, that means you'll need to be social and make sure everyone gets to know you. You can also review our code of conduct, located in the guild policy forums, and sign off on that.

Setting access as recruit - look forward to meeting you.