Intro - WoW - Mytralala (Thegoods)

Mytralala

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a little intro of who I am. My name is Sean, most people I play games with call me Mytra. I'm a 21 year old IS major and I moved in with my sick grandma to help take care of her in her later years. I've played and raided in wow since Vanilla on all different characters, but mainly on my shaman Mytralala. I'm good friends with Longtotem, Kantankerous and Mordigrim. We raided together quite a bit in Wrath and the beginning of Cata, and due to a situation with my grandmother I had to quit raiding for a while, but she is doing better now and I am able and anxious to raid again 201%20act-up.png.

I'm applying on any of my 3 85's:

Mytralala : Elemental/Enhancement Shaman http://us.battle.net...ytralala/simple

Skillshôt : Survival/PvP Beast Mastery Hunter http://us.battle.net...h%C3%B4t/simple

Thegoods: Blood/Frost Death Knight http://us.battle.net...Thegoods/simple

I'm currently in the process of gearing up my DK and learning how to tank on him. I also have a level 84 Mage that I would have no problem leveling/gearing if it was needed. Thanks for your consideration, and thank you for letting me in on one of your raids to get my hunter his title! If you have any questions please feel free to ask me on here or in game!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sean! Thanks a lot for applying. We might be interested in your hunter for our 8pm EST team, which is the one your friends are on.

Maybe we can run a raidfinder together so I can get a sense of your dps? I'll be on for a few hours tonight and most of tomorrow (Sun). Cheers. :)

Thanks for the welcomes guys! And sorry DP I don't know how I could ever leave you out!

Ashin I would love to run LFR with you! Just let me know when you want to go, and feel free to whisper me in game.

I havn't done a full clear of reg DS yet, I've done up to Ultra and wiped a bunch in the raid i was with, and i've done Madness twice now. I'm a little inexperienced as far as new raid content goes, but I can't wait to learn it!

I don't have any logs unfortunately, my computer is not the best and I was afraid to run WoL, however I'm getting a new computer on Wednesday and I'd love to record something if you still need it!

welcome to the family mytra...you havent had a chance to see me in game yet being I just got back from a vacation to VA...my toon is skailee and you will see me alot during the days only off and on at nites for now...ive got a 3 mth old boy keeps me busy...looking forward to seeing you tho in game :)