Guild Application - GW2 - Mojoe

Mojoe

Hello everyone!, Mojoe here to apply to the guild of South of Heaven! Ive read the ToS and believe that I meet all requirements and can be a valuble member to the guild for both PVE and PVP. I first heard of SoH from my friend Fera <3 whom I deeply enjoyed playing Aion with for quite some time. Together we pounded face throughout the world of atrea *sp? and cant think of anything that gets my blood flowing more then to think of starting another new adventure with her and her guild. I consider myself to be a casual gamer, very laid back but very motivated to accomplish the golas I set in whichever game I play. My gaiming history for online games started back with diablo 2, some of you may have seen a ww barb named Mrnasteh or an ice sorc named Mrsnasteh in the pvp duels. That was me! lol I then moved to FFXI which I played for many years, too many to count lol, my time spent their netted me a relic sword and almost an aegis 3/4 of the way done. I played WoW for some time until I came across Aion which i played with Fera for about a year. I then decided to make some progress IRL so i took about a year and a half off. In that time I managed to build up a family buisness, working on a house, got married and have a lil babby girl :). Things have calmed down a bit so game time is back on! I'm 26 years old, and think ill never get over my love for MMO's. I hope you'll consider me for your guild because i'm defenilty looking forward to making wonderful face smashing PVP and PVE adventures with you all :)

~Sorry for the wall of text

<3 Fera!

-Mojoe

Woot! I'm utterly tickled you're here! I can't wait, Mojoe -- this is gonna be FUN!

OMG -- grats on the marriage and the baby! You didn't tell me monkey business was what you were actually up to, lol ^^

Status upgraded to Friend :)