Guild Wars 2 Applicaiton

ussgraf

Hello Y'all,

I found the guild on GWOnline. I'm in my early 20's, and play casually due to time constraints. I enjoy the Story of games and the competitive side of them as well.

Here's a bit of old gaming rep

- http://hom.guildwars...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- http://www.bungie.ne...?player=USSGraf

- http://www.bungie.ne...?player=USSGraf

I'm trying to scope out a Guild that understands real life is the first priority, can relax and have fun playing games, and can also be serious in competitive situations. I'd like to have a trial run and see what this guild is.

Hi Graf - Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your interest in SoH and for providing us with some of your gaming history.

As we are a gaming community, getting to know each other is as important (if not more so) than the games we play. So.. tell us about yourself.

Hi Graf :)

I'm delighted you found us. And yes, we really do respect and appreciate the balance required to negotiate both RL and gaming.

I see you're a Halo player. Nice. We have a subforum in SoH for those in our community who also play FPS and RPG games which you may also like.

Have you played any other MMOs or will GW2 be your first title? Your name sounds mildly familiar... perhaps I know you from Aion or the orginal GWs?

Hi Graf - Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your interest in SoH and for providing us with some of your gaming history.

As we are a gaming community, getting to know each other is as important (if not more so) than the games we play. So.. tell us about yourself.

I live on the East side of the US. I work as an IT QA Analyst. I've enjoyed playing videos since my childhood. I place a lot of value in trust and my personality is similar to that of a flower, closed at first but slowly blooms. I'm a fairly adaptive individual. I love learning, I enjoy providing people value in the form of information, and I like being good at everything I do.

Hi Graf :)

I'm delighted you found us. And yes, we really do respect and appreciate the balance required to negotiate both RL and gaming.

I see you're a Halo player. Nice. We have a subforum in SoH for those in our community who also play FPS and RPG games which you may also like.

Have you played any other MMOs or will GW2 be your first title? Your name sounds mildly familiar... perhaps I know you from Aion or the orginal GWs?

I haven't invested much time into other MMOs besides GW. I've played Aion through level 20, WoW through level 20, STO for a day, tried the Tera beta, and might pick up Diablo 3 on release. Guild Wars has been my game for a long time. The Halo series is one of my favorite series, I'm glad the chief's story has been extended. If my name is familiar it'd be from Guild Wars, but that's unlikely as my character names are unrelated to my ussgraf tag. I'm not yet sure what the Guild's activity is, but I'd be happy to play some Guild Wars with y'all sometime.

Thanks Graf.. I know there's several people working on HoM in GW at the moment, so I'm sure you may very well get a chance to meet some of us prior to launch.

I'll also go ahead and change your access to Friend, so you can check things out.

Edit: Any plans on what you're going to be playing in GW2?

Nice intro Graff; I'm very pleased to meet you.

Like you, I've been a long-time GWs fan/player, but I left for the Aion beta and never really went back. I do still have a guild in game and a few peeps from SoH are trickling in for some HoM pt farming (starting from scratch). It'd be great to have another person online they could contact for assistance/guidance on those nights I can't be around (like tonight -- I have a rotten headache ><).

Add me? Fera Mone is the easiest name. Post one of your names and I'll look for you tomorrow night when I log.

Also, if you don't have mumble downloaded, go ahead and do that when you get a sec. The address & port are in the GWs section under Reference.

Welcome to the boards :)

Thanks :) I've seen it -- problem is, its about as clear as mud to someone who's never actually played any of the games. At present I'm running them through Prophecies and leveling them to 20. By the time we hit LA, I'll get them started on EoTN (which I love compared to the drudgery of Proph).

Talk later