Ojetex. WoW app.

ojetex

First the basics.

My name is Francisco, and I'm a 23 year old engineer. I've played World of Warcraft since I was 16 but I can no longer dedicate all the time I used to to this game.

I've raided with multiple characters, the role I'm better at is healing and the class I enjoy the most is the druid. Before that I played a hunter (during vanilla) and a mage (end of vanilla, until Sunwell Plateu patch).

I have cleared most of the content this game has to offer (while current) minus AQ40, Naxx 40, and 7 bosses of this expansion.

By the time Firelands came out I decided to stop raiding. I was burned out and forcing schedules a lot in order to be able to raid. After a long break of not raiding I started joining groups of friends that needed a player to be able to raid, that's how I got my gear and my DS progression.

Nowadays I have found myself wanting to get back into raiding but my current guild can't offer me a schedule that I can work with.

A few days ago I wrote a post in the Guild Recruitment Forums saying some of the stuff I mentioned above, and Ashin left me a short but interesting reply that basically mentioned all I was looking for. After talking for a while I decided to go ahead and post this in your forums.

As far as other games go I tried Aion and Rift when they were launched but I never liked them as much as WoW. I also played SC2, LoL and I'm currently playing Diablo 3 and MoP beta every now and then.

Armory: http://us.battle.net...Ojetex/advanced

RealID: f_j_a_m_89@rocketmail.com (feel free to add me, just include some reference in the note field)

Thanks for your time.

Edited by ojetex

Hey Oje and thanks for the introduction. I know you've already done a lot of homework on us, and I'm excited to finally get someone to give all that INT leather to!

I'll look for you on real ID so we can go over a few more things, and hopefully we will see you soon. :)