GW2 Application

Rexicon

I am the mighty Rexicon, husband to the scourge of Elyos from Aion, Vitemorte. In my travels throughout the planes I have assumed many names and forms beginning with the discovery of Kunark in the pre-cataclysmic world of Everquest as well as its newer timeline. I have also explored the realms of Dark Age of Camelot, Elder Scrolls, Ultima 1-6 and some of the online world, the world known by most as Warcraft and many other high fantasy worlds. There were also times in which I've travelled to the future and entertained myself with Anarchy Online, and I've even taken the on the role of superheroes in City of Heroes, Champions and DC Universe. I've bested everything from snakes that look like miniature humans to giant super-villains, and if you mention an online world, there's a good chance I've visited it, however briefly.

This time I have decided to assume the form of a human engineer, and would appreciate the chance to serve under the South of Heaven banner.

LOL, you sound like you should be Vite's mate! (and I've only met the lovely lady once -- she made that strong of an impression on me ^^)

Welcome to the boards -- I'll go ahead and alter your status so you can have more access. Poke around a bit and in your pokings, here are some links for you to check out.......

read and sign the Code of Conduct here

Mumble download and setup is here

GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Pre-flight check list here

I'm totally looking forward to listening to your tales on mumble xD