hi ! Coming to GW2

Mezmereyes

Mezmereyes is a new "name" for me. I have played with Feramoan and she knows me under another name from Aion, but in this game, I'd like to have a fresh start and not be known to that toon name. It's just that with the slow death of Aion, many of my friends have long left the game. Those left in my Aion legion are going to another server and basically have not asked me to join them.

I can understand really. They are young, I am a tad older. Not saying how much cause it doesn't matter : )

I'm looking forward to making new friends and playing with Fera again.

I used to roleplay a few years back <cough> on AOL, vampires and such, I know i know, but hey, it was the thing at the time.

I'm a little shy at first, so bare with me : )

"Mez" (cute name btw) ^^ Hiya :) I'm glad you made it over .....

I'll get you set up with Guest access, so you can check out the forums and get to know people. In the meantime, please make sure to peruse the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

If possible, let's get you registered on mumble tomorrow during Mumble Madness, 11p CST till servers go online (I assume you'll be joining us ^^) -- it'll just be easier to trouble shoot problems prior to launch then during.

Can't wait!!