MyBowGoesPewPew - GW2 Application

SourDiesel

Hi everyone,

About me: Im 30 live in Florida, im an artist i've been drawing ever since i can remember. I also worked in 2 tattoo shops back in Pennsylvania drawing the art work. Didn't really care for the actual tattooing. But i do love tattoos and i have about 10 myself and hope to get more :) Love my video games from Rpg, Fps, Mmo, and some racing. Only really play on Ps3 and Pc. I do have a lot of free time as my job is to stay at home and take care of my niece and nephew. So im on most of the time, and im not completely familiar with everything in GW2 yet, but i have the willingness to learn, teach what i know, and help where i can.

Past exp: I've played a few Mmo's from FFXI, WoW, Aion, GW1 and now 2.

As of right now im mainly playing Ranger *sure you guessed by my characters name :) * which is lvl 23 right not.

So hopefully i'll see you all ingame soon. Take care!

Hi SourDiesel,

Thanks for the application and intro. You sound like you have a lot of the qualities we look for in members, unfortunately are currently only accepting applications via referrals. We had originally started with open recruitment, but due to a great deal of interest from previous members and friends, we've had to limit it for the time being.

We anticipate that we'll be opening up recruitment again in the next 30 days.

If you're still interested, I'd be happy to change your status to Guest, so you can check out the forums and look around.I'd also encourage you to add some of us to your friends list and we can stay in touch in game as well.

What Huntyre said! We've been inundated w/ folks wanting to join us, and so are limiting our recruits to referalls only (for now).

Please, add me (Quivering Feramoans) and we can chat in game. In 30 days, if you're still looking for a warm and fun place to call "home" please re-apply. You appear to be a good fit for SoH. In the meantime, Guest access will allow you to peruse the GW2 forum so you can get to know us better so just let us know if this is something that interests you.

I look forward to hearing from you :)