GW2 Application: Kysis

Kysis

Hello everybody! I have seen SoH around in WvW a lot, and although I was previously in another large WvW guild, [VIP], they have switched servers which I am choosing not to do. I'm looking to leave them and remembered being a huge mob of SoH in WvW more times than I was in VIP and was lucky enough to encounter a very friendly SoH member while running a dungeon (sorry for forgetting your name!). I was directed here and would be honored if I could join this guild, as it seems much more organized, friendly, and mature. I'm an avid GW2 player and I also play LoL on the side, if anyone here is interested in that.

I remember reading the CoC for the guild but I'm not sure where to sign (/feeling stupid). If someone could point me in the right direction, i'd greatly appreciate it! Also, as far as mumble goes: I prefer TS3 or Skype, as I have had trouble with mumble (my mic likes to screech on mumble, nothing else) but if someone could also help me with that I would gladly use mumble.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear a response from you all soon!

IGN GW2: Lexari (lv.80 Necromancer)

- I have others but she's my main for the most part.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've seen the CoC and read it, I just didn't know where to sign. But I feel dumb now, took a second look at the thread and I just sign it by responding to the topic, so thanks! And as to why I'm swapping guilds instead of changing servers: VIP was a nice guild, don't get me wrong, but I barely ran anything with them and they were really disorganized. For example, about 3/4 of the guild hasn't transferred yet and they've made no official announcement. I was trying to help a guild mate and that's the only way I found out they transferred, because I couldn't help him due to him having changed servers and I had not. Not to mention I have many friends who are in NSP, and I'd rather not ditch them for a guild who would occasionally do WvW with me. I'd prefer one that is better organized who I can do WvW and sPvP with and who doesn't plan on switching servers. Thanks for the feedback!

Hi Kysis.. thank you for your interest. We have just re-opened recruiting for skilled WvW players. We definitely are a guild that enjoys all aspects of a game, but at our roots, we're about WvW and PvP. I'll set you up with Guest access so you can look around and get a feel for our community.

Go ahead and send of me a /w in game tomorrow (ign: Huntyre) - I'll be on after 6pm CST- and we can chat in Mumble for a bit. I'm not sure when the last time or what version of Mumble you had experience with, but make sure to take your time and do the full set-up Wizard. If you run into any snags, I'll be more than happy to walk you through them.

Also.. what is your typical gaming schedule? What other games have you played? What do you like to do when you're not gaming? School? Work? Both? Tell us about yourself.

Thanks again Kysis and I look forward to speaking with you.

Hello Huntyre! I'm from the east coast, and I'll typically play any time between 3~12 EST, depending on when I've got free time. Another dependent factor is my internet, my current ISP is really unreliable sometimes so i'll only play when the connection is pretty stable. I've been hooked on League of Legends and GW2 lately, but I'm also familiar with shooters, although I really don't play them anymore. The occasional horror game is also nice! When I'm not gaming I tend to be with family or friends, or playing some game on the side with my girlfriend (she's had a craze for Dragon's Age 2 and DFO lately). I'm currently a senior in high school and searching for a job, which may prevent me from playing a little on the week, but not much because I like to stay up late anyway! And i'd love if you could help me with the Mumble problem, maybe you can get the screech to stop. It's odd because it doesn't occur with any other voice programs. Thanks again for the responses!

Well, hello! Nice to meet you, Kysis ^.^

I played LoL pretty regularly until this game came out (Teemo ftw! ;D ). Now I'm hooked on this. You play a little earlier (and a little later) than I do, but it sounds like I'll see ya around in game fairly often! It's great that you like WvW and sPvP-that's just what I'd like to do more of-see you soon.

(:

Hi Kysis.. I'd be happy to help you with Mumble and we have a very active LoL crew as well.

Before we get too far, we are an 18+ guild, so I want to make sure you're aware of that.

Well that's not good news.. Are there any exceptions? I mean, I'm 17 and my birthday is in March, so I'm nearly 18. But I know sometimes "nearly" isn't enough. Thanks again!