WoW Warrior- Staticpsycho

Alaska

I have moose in my backyard at least once a week, usually 2-3 times, We do just call them king crab legs, and I do have the movie insomnia, but not for hillary swank, for Al Pacino cause his face is so precious. But yes, besides Al Pacino's adorable face, the movie was pretty terribad, so was the Fourth Kind.

Edited by staticaddict

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alaska, Welcome to the boards btw, but I actually enjoyed the Fourth Kind. Does it have anything to do with you acutally living in Alaska and you know that if you admit you liked the movie a white owl will appear outside your window at night? Oh and how much do you sell your luck for? Have you bought any lottery tickets lately?

Hahaha i sold my luck to Honey Boo Boo, she's done quite well with it. And i hated the fourth kind cause they were caught faking all of the "authentic" video tapes, and made up random facts lol. But yes, white owl's are probably the most horrific sight to have to encounter now days.

I have tanked before, mainly as an offspec on my paladin, however i am very familiar with how warrior tanking works now, with the new talent revamp, but don't have any tank gear currently setup. Can try to and setup a tanking set if needed.

Feel free to hit me up anytime you see me on 4%20turtle.png <-- turtle.

Edited by staticaddict