World of Warcraft - Application - Protection Warrior

Crazyindian

Yea I'm not surprised you said that at all, I didn't like his tone one bit. Also IMO, his healing is terrible from what I see on the logs. Harsh personality and bad HPS is not a good mix for a guild master of a 25M team. Actually on our recent Heroic Feng, our Prot Pally did more healing than that Holy Palladin lol, little off topic sorry, I thought it was amusing.

That's funny cause it works the opposite here! We control Ashin, he is our puppet :D .

Lol tell us how you really feel...

I'm sorry I didn't mean to spark your vindication for that guild and to vent here, I'm sure that wasn't your intention and sometimes we all get carried away. However, I do agree with you that Echelon's guild healing was pretty limp from what I saw, and overall the situation felt terrible. I got that just from watching about an hour of your vids and didn't like the guy immediately. IMO your twitch stream didn't feel like much of a recruitment tool, it definitely turned me away.

Also I was surprised you guys had like no ranked healers on WoL's from old Cata fights, and very few for Vaults. I will say this though, the DPS looked pretty good from logs and your in game combat log.

I'm not sure how I would like being on a Twitch stream either.

yeah I see where you're coming from. when I was streaming in heroic dragon soul I did see a lot of attraction and our GL wasn't like this before. his attitude is horrible now and not really sure what happened to him. I wouldn't blame you from being turned away from watching that video, since it was a horrible night. I am glad I have some proof to show my game-play and what I am going through though. Streaming is a ton of fun though besides the negativity in our raids to be honest. I love it, I seem to have a lot of people to root for me and cheer me up from wipes and whatnot. It also helps improve my skills because of viewers critiquing me.

PS I cleared up Scrolling Combat Texts and healers have to die addon (for RBGs) ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I cleared up Scrolling Combat Texts and healers have to die addon (for RBGs) ;)

That is probably the best thing about recording yourself play. When I look back on my videos I'm always like, "why the F do I have my UI doing that?!"

Like in our recent kill videos I noticed all my crazy Error text ('Spell is not ready yet', 'Another action is in progress', etc) at the top of my screen. I had an addon to remove it but somehow it wasn't turned on, fixed that right away. Other things like DBM bars I can tweak, boss HP frames I can move around. You know things you don't notice while playing because you're so focused on the enounter. Even some DBM announcements I realize I don't need to be spammed with during the fight I can turn off for our next attempt.

I highly recommend everyone to at least record an encounter, or at least some of it, with Fraps and see if they should change anything with their UI, helps a lot.