Clisis-Mal'Ganis Prot Warr App

Clisis

Hello everyone,

My name is Christian Dale or other people know me as Clisis. I have played sence beta but didnt get into heroic raiding sence Wrath and every sence then I have been pushing myself and other for heroic progression. I remember for hours on end that I would and the group I was with; bang our heads against walls untill we down the boss. I rarely do PvP because I do not care for it. I am a pure PvE player with interest of pushing myself to be the best I can be.

I have been in some of the top progression guilds back in wrath and cata on blackrock and The venture co. I am currently on Mal'Ganis and looking for a new home. The reason why I left my pior guild was because I wanted to look for progression. I was contacted by ashin so I hope for the best. My experience with this expansion is 6/16 Normal Mode with a mix of 10 man and 25 man raiding. I am very experence with Prot spec because I have not only played my spec for 3 years now but I also keep up todate with the lastest information concerning my class and how it would affect my tanking. I do also look up my OS and find out what I would be able to do with it and how I can push myself to get the highest numbers. My current Ilvl is 477 Prot and 466 Fury 1H.

The reason why I am interested is because, one I was contacted by ashin but also I love 25 man raiding. In my option 25 man raiding is more harder then 10 man so it gives me more of a challenge. If I do not look for a guild that can push myself to be better then I am not spending my 15$ a month wisely for this game.

A little bit about myself.

• I am currently 18
  • I am a senior in Highschool
  • I have plans to move to Colorado after highschool and do online courses in computer tech
  • I love music and World of Warcraft
  • Friendly
  • Love to get along with people

Reason's why I want to join

• Can make all the times for raiding
  • 25 man Guild
  • Horde Side
  • Stable and has a full roster
  • Progression
  • Can push me to be my best

I would love to join South of Heaven and I won't waste your guys time if you don't waste mine :) my 1 and only rule.

SS of my UI

WoWScrnShot_102712_222130.jpg

Logs: http://www.worldoflo...m/guilds/44295/

Armory link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Clisis/simple

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I meant to respond to you last night and tell you that we don't use any form. I prefer to see what people come up with on their own.

Just want to make sure you know that Stormreaver is a PvP server. Also, just to be upfront, you are on the young side for us. Most of us are 25-35 and I enjoy acting like a grumpy old man. I'm not sure if you'd rather be with raiders more your age?

Does that make me on the young side too? :0

Yessir. I have a thing for young DPS warriors, apparently. :D

I'm mature for my age and I have a thick skin. If you don't think so talk to me on vent/mumble and you will see what I mean ;D haha I get along with everyone and age doesn't bother me in the least

Fair enough. Maybe we can talk in Mumble over the weekend - Saturday or Sunday afternoons are best for me.