[WoW] (Flex) Priest Application

Tinymanz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a healer who hasn't run with decursive since the 1st month of Kara. The Blizz UI can basically now show you only debuffs you can remove, not everything all at once that you would have to decipher. And they easily show up on the raid interface (if you are using the blizz UI that is, not sure about mods). But it's come a long way from those black boxes with every debuff shown in little green icons you could barely read or see in the corners of each box.

Not sure if Decursive does an auditory chirp, but that may be the only thing that it would have over the default ui. You have to be pretty blind to not see the debuffs now with the blizz UI.

I also found that there was lag between the actual click on the box and the actual cleanse spell going off (maybe .5 second?) back in the day...Just using a MO macro I've found it much faster. But that may have been fixed since I last used it (which is a long time ago for sure)

Edited by rendaelyne

Hey Tiny are you out there? If you aren't on lockout on your spriest, we could use a hand this week after all. We are killing Empress in HoF (so your lockout will be kind of screwed for that instance) and then going to MSV to work on HM's. Let me know if you might be able to help.