[WoW] (Flex) Priest Application

Tinymanz

Like I said before, I don't normally raid on mondays and I get militant if he's using it while I'm raiding on one of the day's he KNOWS I need a strong connection. Like I said, had I known Ashin was going to ask me to raid with you I would have planned for it. I literally got home, logged in and was asked to go raid. I`ve already said with warning it won`t be an issue and that the raid days are always clear. I can't do much more than that, I'm not about to be a douchebag to my roommate on a night where he normally can do whatever he wants.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to give Tiny some more time to establish his credentials and his internet. We'll be taking him for a trial period beginning next week.

(For the record, I do think Feja's questions are legitimate, but all that will work itself out over the next few weeks I'm sure!)

Tiny please read and sign off on our code of conduct, located in the guild policy forum. You should also review the chapter policy subforum under wow, and in particular the post explaining our points system. It will link you to the addon that you need to download in order to bid. We will give you credit for the points you earned with us on Monday - should be 600 total, so you'll start with that balance, minus decay, so 540.

Look forward to raiding with you. :)