Dropship Guild Wars 2 Application

Dropship

Hello all!

I am interested in helping South of Heaven grow, Vesper introduced me to the guild back in August. I was given the change at entering, but I had split my time between it with another - and that was not right. Now I have a level 80 Necromancer and Warrior who I play regularly, and I am looking to join a serious guild. I am primarily a PVE player, but I do some WvW and sPVP. I mostly just enjoy hanging out with different players in the world. My girlfriend will also be applying, and we are generally playing together. I heard from Ferramoan that this community has many couples. My playtime is generally during the evening after work. I hope I can be given the opportunity to meet all of you!

Thanks!

Dropship/Vancelot

Hi, Dropship and welcome back! What is your girlfriend's in-game name?

Please take a moment and review our Code of Conduct and re-acquaint yourself with the orientation threads, linked below. Huntyre can set you up with proper access if you cannot view them, when he has the opportunity.

When possible please take the time to read the following threads (again, you may need to wait for proper access for some).

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

When you're ready for a tag, please feel free to /w Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena, Atrael, Malthis or Proof in game or ask in this thread. I look forward to gaming with you. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your significant other!

Hi Drop (aka Vancelot) -- welcome back. Caiffena and Huntyre will take care of you here on boards and I'll take care of things in game. I'm looking forward to having you back (maybe you can help me control Vesper.... he's gotten way out of hand xD)

Cya in game!

I played most mmos such as DaoC, EQ, Shadowbane, GW, City of Heros, Warhammer, Planetside. I put most of my time into Star Wars Galaxy and World of Warcraft. I also play many other genres: FPS, RPG, Strategy, MOBA (LOL). Not sure if anyone is interested in tcg, I play a fair amount of Magic the Gathering. I enjoy nerdy things.

I like turtle

• 2 weeks later...