Thwackdaddy Prot Pally- Shadowsong

Thwackdaddy

Hello again Thwack,

Took some time to go through a few of your logs and have a few thoughts.

I like that you spent time with your logs and were able to diagnose areas that you could improve. I like it even better that your later logs reflected those changes, well done.

Overall it looks like you could be getting more use out of your CDs, both offensive and defensive. I get that much of the content you're doing right now may not call for a lot of defensive CD use, but you could be getting more mileage out of your tier 5 talents.

Also

Wow. It seems you had quite the epic run through BWL recently. 3 pieces of the Judgment set plus Askandi. Very nice.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the BWL I did solo today was good to me.

And yes, I could get more mileage out of Holy Avenger. I have tried macro-ing it to use on CD, but then I don't have it available when I really need the defensive burst. I think I will add a weakauras notification so I have more feedback that it is available. Also, I need to use my trinkets, and Avenging Wrath more often, these I can probably use on CD in most cases, so a macro is probably in order, and just bind it to crusader strike or ShoR.

Also, thank you for taking the time to go through my logs.