Liquephyre

Now this thread is going some where.

This is going exactly as planned! We are, however, slightly behind schedule. I expected more "you are NOT the father!" and "I'm not really a Man!" followed by a staged fight and the crowd chanting "Jerry! Jerry!".

Now that we have that out of the way I believe the rest will develop naturally.

Haha yeah Sec.Out I dropped in for a few the other night :cool: Was looking to see if any of my brethren were active when I noticed you guys were raiding, figured I'd pop in and see how raiding was going! As posted previously in my app I am a retired WoW-Vet, which included; HM-raid leading, 2100+wvw leader, Officer, GM yadda yadda. I also developed a diverse portfolio of characters which made me accustomed to each role.

Makiko, I'll give you and the others this little bit -- As mentioned earlier I live in Vallejo, CA although before here I was living in a Ghost-Town on an Indian Reservation. Two story 4 bedroom house on some 5 acres of land bordered on the northern side by a River. I spent almost a year there, paying $200/mo rent, turning the 5 acres into a grownups playground! One of my favorite items was the various swings I made. I also enjoy fishing and welcomed the Winters Run of Steelhead. Additionally, I love to ride my little kids bmx bike doing a lot of street/park/dirt riding and as such shovel dug a quarter acre skatepark. Here's a 30second clip of the swing, costarring my female pup -

Edited by Liquephyre