Better Late than Never

Balmain

Gday all and Greetings from “Down Under”

Having returned from my jaunts around the world, I thought I’d suprise everyone and throw myself into the SoH juggeranaut that is GW2.

Grabbed a copy, downloaded a squillion files, read up on the details, strapped on my cloak of invincibility, and prepared my warped sense of humour. All ready to jump in and perform ‘catch up’ miracles and legendary suicidal stunts, and then…………..what the ????

Crystal Desert is “FULL” !!

Okay which one of you warned the administrators???

Errrr ummm does this mean I have to start somewhere else and pray for a Crystal Desert transfer at a later date??

Balmain

Edited by Balmain

Bal!!!!

Excited, am I.

We'd love to have you.

Let me just say.. pick a server if you can't get into CD. We can invite you to the guild (and group with you for PvE stuff) regardless of server. Then you can keep trying, and when you do get on CD, you can join us for WvW.

It's just that simple... Send any of the officers a /w when you're in game and we'll get you invited. :)

Well hello there :)

What he said... early morning to midday attempts to transfer seem best (6a-2p CST, check several times an hour if you're able).

When you've made a character (on any US server) that has an actual name, give one of the game reps a /w and we'll toss you an invite so you can begin your shenanigans in guild chat right away :D

Game Reps: Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena, Atrael, Tyrlis

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

G'day, Balmain and pleased to meet you! You can PvE with us from another server.. just don't kill us in WvW! I would suggest not choosing Maguuma or Ehmry Bay in order to prevent any issues, as they are regularly our competitors.

In the meantime, please take a moment and review our Code of Conduct and acquaint yourself with the orientation threads, linked below. Huntyre can set you up with proper access if you cannot view them, when he has the opportunity.

When possible please take the time to read the following threads (again, you may need to wait for proper access for some).

• Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

If you have any questions, please feel free to /w Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena, Atrael, Malthis or Tyrlis in game or ask in this thread. I look forward to gaming with you.

See you in game!