Wotcha's GW2 Application Post!

Wotcha Gnees

Hiya Gang!

Well met to you all! My name is Wotcha Gnees, Asuran ranger extraordinarie. I am currently on the Sorrow's Furnace realm for 3 more days before looking for my new permanent home. I was in the guild Epic Muffins [EPIC] on the Dragonbrand server before guild drama split the guild and two weeks later it is still going strong and I am completely over it. I have played Everquest, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2. I have been friends with Caiffena for awhile now and am very interested in finding a stable and happy home. I bring a wealth of experience from my time gaming as I have been a guild leader or WoW, leading my guild to kill Illidan during The Dark Portal and other achievements before leaving the game. As for Guild Wars 2 I have an 80 ranger (Wotcha Gnees), 80 mesmer (Wotcha Images), 75 warrior (Wotcha Shyns) and 77 elementalist (Wotcha Doin) before returning to my ranger because that is when I'm truely happiest.

Away from Guild Wars I am a 36 year old father of 4 and happily married to my wife of 6 years. I am currently a sophomore at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA majoring in Biology and Wildlife Sciences (double major). I hope to eventually work in reptile conservation in New Zealand and other locales around the world.

As I said I think I bring humor and a wealth of experience dealing with all aspects of the gaming experience. I am not a guild hopper, I represent my guild with dignity and respect and hope to fit in and find a nice balanceo f PVX and WvW.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Wotcha Gnees (Jeff)

Hi Wotcha -- welcome to the boards! I'm delighted you've found your way here.... we may have exactly what you're looking for in a guild "home."

As a larger gaming community, SoH has enjoyed stable leadership for 9+ years. Our found, Ashin (et al) started SoH prior to Warhammer. We've grown a lot since then, and had official Chapters in several titles (and many unofficial Chapters in other less popular titles).

We've transferred to Crystal Desert and are enjoying the WvW here... it's active and competitive. Coming from Dragon, I think you'll find it fun and challenging as well :)

I will change your forum status to Recruit which will allow you greater access to the boards. When possible please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

We're also using TS3 for WvW, that info is on the MotD.

I've added you to my list and will send you an invitation shortly. Perhaps we can chat later today :)