GW2 - Rang Her Application

Rang Her

Hello Gang! I was in Epic Muffins (GW2) with Wotcha and we have been looking for a new guild, from what I read about yours it sounds like something I would be interested in as well! I have 80 Ranger (Rang Her) Warrior (Large N Charge) Necromancer (Lil China Girl) Thief (Charred Thief) and working on mesmer (Mes Mhir) (yes, yes i have original names lol) Also have 8/8 crafts. I played FFXI for 7 yrs WoW for about 4-5 both of these games I lead guilds and we had a great time (mostly drama free) and were successful! (I played Aion for about 5 mins, got bored when I hit max cap) Anyways! I would love to join up with you guys and am available to transfer servers come this Saturday.

RL: 37 year old Father of one and getting married Jan. 1st 2013. From Ohio and have traveled the world over from my military service in the USAF 7th SOS.

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Rang -- and welcome to the boards! You're just in time.... we recently opened the roster for new recruits (yay for fresh meat!! xD)

We do take this phase seriously, and I'm glad you took the time to offer some details about yourself. (BTW, tyvm for your service ^^)

You'll find the members here in SoH to come from a variety of backgrounds, all wonderful folks I'm proud to think of as family. Our Chapter is part of a larger gaming community, and once you're through our gates, you, too, become part of that extended family. I hope you like it here as much as we do :)

The first 30 days are a trial period and we'd like for you to move from stranger to friend making use of guild chat, mumble/TS3 and forums (as well as actual gaming, of course, lol). After your trial, if you feel good about us here and want to stay and grow with SoH, you'll be put up for a vote. We do take the time to get to know our members, and it is for that reason they stay, often for many years :D

For now, I will change your forum status to Recruit which will allow you greater access to the forums. When possible please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

We're also using TS3 for WvW, that info is on the MotD.

Our in game reps are: Feramoan, Caiffena, Huntyre, Malthis, Atrael and Tyrlis. I've added you to my list and will send you an invite. I look forward to gaming with you! See you soon.

Welcome Rang! I read your intro last night, but was WAY past my bed time, so I'm the one who added GW2 to your title. ;)

Fera has you all squared away it looks like. You're in good company. We've got a number of active and ex-military folks among our members. Looking forward to meeting you in game and congrats on the upcoming wedding. That's awesome! Is she a gamer? lol