([GW2] Wolfbane Intro ) I want to join SOH guild

wolfbane

Hello,

I am looking for a friendly, social, pve as well as pvp based guild..

My main character in Gw2 is jana darkangel (lvl 80 ELE), jana woodborn (lvl 80 ranger).

feel free to ask questions.

I am a friendly and easy to go person. Please do send an invite

P.S--> I keep everything simple hence the above 4 lines :-)

Thanks.

Hi Wolf, welcome to the boards :)

I do need you to flesh out your Introduction a bit more. We take our recruitment process seriously in that membership actually requires that you move from stranger to friend in 30 days, after which you're voted on by Veteran and Sr. Members. To initiate that journey, we use someone's Intro/App -- so, if you wouldn't mind, please tell us a bit more about yourself, ie, your gaming history, playstyle (caster, melee, hardcore, casual, etc) and perhaps some personal information like your age, hobbies, school, work, kids, pets, etc.

That first 30 days is crucial; we gauge 'activity' via in-game participation, use of mumble and guild chat, and notably... forum use. The latter because you're not applying just to the GW2 Chapter, but to a larger gaming community and here is where we stay connected as a kind of family :)

Here's a bit about me: I'm 49 and live in New Orleans; I have 2 cats that I adore. I've lived in Houston (to follow a man), Tennessee (to escape the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina), and England (to get my first MA). I enjoy cooking, love Cajun foods as well as Mexican and Italian, am a Tolkien fan and am currently reading Game of Thrones, albeit very slowly bc I'd rather play ^^ I'm totally addicted to The Walking Dead and can't wait for Netflix to have season 5 of Sons of Anarchy, lol.

Wolfbane,

Thank you for your interest in SoH. As Feramoan has already requested, please give us more details about who you are that you are willing to share. The first 30 days are a trial period and we'd like for you to move from stranger to friend making use of guild chat, mumble/TS3 and forums (as well as actual gaming, of course, lol). After your trial, if you feel good about us here and want to stay and grow with SoH, you'll be put up for a vote. We do take the time to get to know our members, and it is for that reason they stay, often for many years 104%20Big%20Grin.png

Once that is complete, your forum status will be changed to Recruit which will allow you greater access to the forums. When possible please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

We're also using TS3 for WvW, that info is on the MotD.

Our in game reps are: Feramoan, Caiffena, Huntyre, Malthis, Atrael and Tyrlis. I've added you to my list and will send you an invite. I look forward to gaming with you! See you soon.

Oh well i am usually not good at talking about myself but here goes :-).

For starter I live in India, I have been playing guild wars 2 since the beginning of its launch. as a person i am calm and calculated ( thanks to my job as oracle dba :-) ) which shows in game as well, as i dont like to get in a fightand i like to help people around ... I am here to have good times meet new people help them grow and let others help me grow ( cant be prefect :-p).. I am usually online playing if i am not working ... most of the time my play changes as my work demands,

As i stay at a complete different time zone and mostly get to play in the nights i avoid speaking with voice clients ( no point in waking up the whole family :-) ) but i do just listen.

As a gamer i believe learning the craft completely and then giving out advice. I prefer playing as a caster hence elementalist :-) ... I do share information about finds and other stuff that can be useful to the community.

I have played a lot of mmo's ( dc universe online , perfect world ). and i like games with challenge :D and jumping puzzles i just cant resist a jumping puzzle.

and to end it all ...I like to listen to music and read a good novel when i am not playing .. or league of legends to pep me up and i like to go bungee jumping when ever i feel i need a push :D

Huntyre

It was my pleasure to grp up with you all... its part of my dungen runs when ever you feel like doing and need a person let me know will join if i am online at that time

Hi Jana, wonderful additions. It's a pleasure to meet you :)

I will set you up with Recruit access here on boards.

I've tried adding you but since you're offline atm, the game's account-name-first structure doesn't make it very easy for me to determine who I've added. So, to send you a guild invite, please /w me or one of our game representatives: Feramoan, Caiffena, Huntyre and Tyrlis are available online more often than others, so one of us should be able to tag you.

I look forward to gaming with you!