WoW App - Babylonious (Blood DK)

Babylonius

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, well I like how attentive you have been to your application here. Shows that you're interested in us.

I went ahead and set you up wtih Guest access which allows you to peruse through the WoW forum as well as hop in the chat room. Feel free to use it as an opportunity to see what we're doing, how we do it, and what kinds of people you'd be raiding alongside if you join the team.

Speaking of which - given your current position as a GM, I'm just wondering if there are others that you would be looking to take with you if we have room? Or are you looking for just 100% clean break? I mention it because we do have another opening or two that we could work with.

If I am accepted I will pass the message on to my other raiders. I am unsure how many will be interested as we raid twice a week and some cannot make the move to three days.

If they could, the players I have faith in are: Destro Lock, SPriest, Enh Shaman, Prot War who is exceptional DPS, and maybe a Rogue. They all have the same experience as I do this patch and are the best in my 10 man group although that isn't the same level of competition as your 25m would be. But that's a discussion for later.

Went through the logs.

I agree your DPS is quite nice. I do have a few questions regarding DPS though.

Your HS/RS usage is very nice. (not a question)

How are you tracking your free BB/D&D procs? And does BB do more damage than D&D or even HS now? You seem to be BB'ing your cold dead heart out. I'm curious why this might be.

How are you tracking your Raise Dead spell? How many of those are you getting off in an average fight?

How are you timing your DRW with various power gains, Empower Rune Weapon, Runic Power and Runes?

To be fair the differences in your current raid content versus what you'd be setting in to are quite different. So your CD usage would need to change. I'd li like to see more emphasis on your survival/self healing.

You could be getting more mileage out of your Vampiric Blood Spell for sure. Are you timing that with your Rune Tap? with Death Pact?

IBF usage could be a bit higher as well, particularly if you're often running the glyph.

Uptime on Bone Shield and AMS look good.

Overall things look good. You don't take a ton of damage you shouldn't and your spell usage seems fairly in line. I do think there's a mindset switch that would need to happen without affecting the outcome of your DPS. Your CD usage could improve defensively whilst not lowering your DPS numbers.

I'd be very interested to chat with you (/w Ashin; there's real potential with this guy), hopefully we can set something up for the coming weekend.

Hip