WoW App - Babylonious (Blood DK)

Babylonius

BB is superior to HS if there's more than 1 mob (maybe if more than 2). Blood specced into Roiling Blood talent just spams BB for constantly pestilence spreading and timer refreshes. It's superior aoe dps/threat to anything else you could do, it just cuts into your Death Strikes a bit.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aladdin was one of the first life changing movies although I was always more of a Little Mermaid kid.

Yes HS is superior to BB until there is more than 3 mobs or the mobs are not bunched up which is often, I wish I could use HS more often but on fights like Stone Guards the dogs never seem to stay close enough since they fucked up the way bosses move way back in Wrath.

How are you tracking your free BB/D&D procs? And does BB do more damage than D&D or even HS now? You seem to be BB'ing your cold dead heart out. I'm curious why this might be.

How are you tracking your Raise Dead spell? How many of those are you getting off in an average fight?

How are you timing your DRW with various power gains, Empower Rune Weapon, Runic Power and Runes?

To be fair the differences in your current raid content versus what you'd be setting in to are quite different. So your CD usage would need to change. I'd li like to see more emphasis on your survival/self healing.

You could be getting more mileage out of your Vampiric Blood Spell for sure. Are you timing that with your Rune Tap? with Death Pact?

IBF usage could be a bit higher as well, particularly if you're often running the glyph.

Uptime on Bone Shield and AMS look good.

Overall things look good. You don't take a ton of damage you shouldn't and your spell usage seems fairly in line. I do think there's a mindset switch that would need to happen without affecting the outcome of your DPS. Your CD usage could improve defensively whilst not lowering your DPS numbers.

I agree that my CD usage could be tweaked a little. On the content we've been doing I never die, nor do I take much healing so my defensive CD usage falls to the wayside while I focus on upping my DPS to help with the lack of DPS from elsewhere in my 10man. That is something I am excited about moving to a guild where I can focus on everything that has to do with my class and my role.

I track my D&D/BB procs on my action bars and I try to be aware of when D&D is off CD since it does more damage than BB if the boss is stationary, sometimes I am busy spamming and miss it, but I try not to.

I track my Raise dead on my action bars where I can see it at all times. Depending on the fight I use it three different ways: If I need the 50% heal at predictable times I will summon my Ghoul as early as I can to maximize his Uptime before I have to send his soul back to the afterlife. If I do not need the 50% heal at all then I will keep him up when my Vengeance peaks so he does more damage. If Its a fight where big damage comes unpredictably then I will keep the ghoul off CD so that I can summon and sacrifice him in two clicks.

Because my survivability hasn't been an issue I have been trying to maximize the damage I get out of DRW. By saving it for when I have a lot of vengeance and most of my runes up I can get a lot more damage from it. If possible I use it when Empower Rune Weapon is up so I can get much more attacks out of it. If I am using it defensively then I will use it when I need to build up Blood Shield quickly or heal myself, as the rune weapon copies those effects as well.

As I have said, my focus has had to be on doing my job enough to get the job done while I concentrate on making sure everyone else is doing their job. If I can rely on everyone else to do what they need to do then I can further maximize my performance and my cooldown usage, especially since 25H content will require a much larger emphasis on my survivability which I am prepared and able to adapt to.

^ That is important, apparently he is one of the harder ones to please. And on a tank app nonetheless!

I don't know how I feel about your ranking of Little Mermaid > Aladdin... Me and Neg have some things to discuss...

For reference, in case further deliberation is needed, if we need to get down to business, who are we trying to defeat?!

Thank you, last one I'll ever have to take.

I'm going to say that if we need to get down to business then we are likely trying to defeat Shan-Yu and the Huns.

Edit: if I can't concentrate on my final because I have the Mulan song stuck in my head I'm gonna be frustrated.

Edited by Babylonius