WoW App - Babylonious (Blood DK)

Babylonius

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums -- glad to see no one put Baby in a corner!

Mulan is not motivational!!!!! Disney made such a mistake making all these female empowerment movies! Bring back the olden days, where women were princesses who sang about meeting their prince and who needed a man to save the day!

Are we going Baby? Babs? If Babs, it's totes duck sauce!!!!!

My highest DK is 71, so I'm going to avoid all commentary on your rotation, choices, etc.

So you like to be the best around, with nothing to keep you down......how does your competitive nature manifest itself in raids? How important is ranking on fights to you?

To address your 10% claim -- which male celebrity and/or sports star would your 10% self call hot?

:)

I go by Babs, Bab, Baby, Babylon, Matt, or Master Commander Babylonius First Lord of the Admiralty.

My competitive nature is against the boss and other guilds first and foremost. My desire to rank is tertiary to my desire to see the boss dead and the guild succeed, it just gives me something to do to push myself.

As for the 10% I'd say right now my #1 choice would be Matthew Bohmer. Not only does he have an awesome first name, but he's fantastically good looking. I predicted him to be Christian Grey before anyone else even though I didn't read the book.